Chapter 21

Storm's POV

I woke up, I felt warm air hit my face as I opened my eyes. Grayson was looking at me, A smile was shaped on his lips. "What time is it?" I asked, "7:50, Ethan and Brook will be here in 15 minutes" He responded.

I rolled over on my back and looked at the ceiling. I placed my hand on my head and closed my eyes, I sat up and looked back at Grayson. He was still looking at me. I laid back down, His hand slowly traced my stomach and up to my breast.

I sat up again and stood up, I walked to the closet and picked out a black adidas shirt with leggings. I put on eyeliner, Mascara, concealer and clear lipgloss.

I looked in the mirror and saw all the hickeys on my chest, There weren't many but there was some. I lift up my shirt and there were 3 there, Guess the doctor will see that. I shrugged and walked out, "Should we check?" He asked,

"Yeah, So we can just do an ultrasound.... If I am" I wasn't ready to be told 'You can't get pregnant' Or 'Negative'. "I'll get dressed while you do so" I nodded walking into the bathroom and opened the cabinet and grabbed a 'clear blue' pregnancy test, I peed on it and sat it on the counter.

I set a timer and sat on the toilet with the seat down. Grayson walked in, I had my hands placed on my head, I was stressed, and scared. "It's ok baby, calm down" I closed my eyes.

The timer went off, I picked it up,

NEGATIVE

I threw it in the trash and walked out, I sat on my bed and laid there with a few tears rolling down my cheek, Grayson walked back into the room and sat down, He rubbed my back.

Someone knocked on our bedroom door. Grayson stood up and Ethan was there, "What's wrong with her?" I heard him asked, Grayson walked out and closed the door, I grabbed the stuff bear that Gray got me for Valentines day a few months ago and hugged it.

-Grayson's POV-

"What's wrong with her?" Ethan asked, I walked out and closed the door. "She's still not pregnant" I said, Ethan looked down and nodded, I walked into the living room and Brook was changing Grant's diaper.

"Ethan can finish that, Can you go comfort Storm?" I asked her, She nodded as Ethan took her place, She walked into our room and closed the door, I heard Edwin scream he wanted to get up. I walked into his room and let him out,

-Storms POV-

Brook Came in and sat on the bed. "You ok babe? Gray told me to come comfort you, whats wrong?" She asked, "We've tried 3 times Brook and it still comes negative" I said setting up, "It's ok babe, Here you and Gray gotta go" I stood up and put on my black boots, I brushed my hair and put it up.

I walked out and said bye to Edwin and everyone else, Grayson grabbed my hand as we walked out. I got in and Grayson got in the driver seat, He began driving as I laid my head on the window. He turned on the radio as I turned back off.

He chuckled laying his hand on my thigh. He pulled in and let me out, I walked in and then did what I had to do. "Storm Rense" I stood up with Grayson as we walked into the room and they checked my height.

"5'5" She said writing it down. "Ok, if you could step on the scale I can check your weight" She said, "Don't look" I told Grayson, He rolled his eyes smiling as the nurse chuckled writing down: 127.

We walked into a room and I sat on the bed. "Ok, so you are trying to get pregnant am I correct" She asked, "Uhh yes" I nodded, "Ok when is the last time you checked and the last time you tried?" She asked, "I checked this morning and we uhh tried last night" I responded.