Chapter 28

Storm's POV

-7:37-

"Mommy!" Edwin yelled over the baby monitor, I sighed and put on leggings with a red shirt, I brushed my hair and put it up then put on makeup.

"I got him. The babies will be up soon so you pump" Grayson said putting on sweatpants. I nodded as he left, pumping what I needed to.

When I Was almost done with the 2nd bottle one of the triplets started crying. I sat it aside and fixed my shirt then going into their room. "Aspen your always up arn't you" I giggled picking him up, He grunted moving his arms.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him. "Yeah your hungry" I brought him to my room and started pumping but also feeding Aspen.

I was soon done when Aspen was done, I started burping him. The other 2 familiar cries rang through the monitor. "Grayson!" I yelled, I heard running upstairs and then Grayson poked his head through. "Bring Caleb and Bailey." I said, He nodded, I heard Edwin.

"Daddy can I hold babies?" "no Edwin their are getting ready to eat maybe later" Grayson said, "Ok" Edwin responded.

Grayson walked in with the 2 in his arms. He took Aspen and Edwin downstairs as I fed the other 2. "Hey bitch" Brook said walking in, "Wow your nice" I joked, "I know" She responded setting on the bed. "Can you burp him?" I asked handing her Bailey.

She burped him as I burped Caleb. When I was done I fixed my shirt and walked downstairs, "Hey guys" I said, Eveyone opened presents and other things.

"Can I hold babies now?" Edwin ask Grayson. "NO EDWIN I WILL TELL YOU WHEN YOU CAN" Everyone looked at Grayson, "Ok" Edwin looked down and walked to his room, "Fuck" Grayson said going upstairs.

While the triplets were occupied with attention by the family I walked into Edwin's room and closed the door. "Are you ok buddy?" I asked him, He was under the blankets 'Pouting'. He learned how to fake cry to get attention, But he deserves to attention, We've been so busy with the babies.

I moved the blanket from over him and he looked at me. "Does daddy love me?" He asked, "Of course he does. He just was upset because he was busy" I said playing with his hair.

I hugged him, "Can I hold the babies?" He asked, I smiled, "of course" He smiled and stood up walking out, Bailey was the only baby awake so Ethan handed him off helping Edwin.

"I'm gonna go check upstairs" I said, I walked up the stairs and opened our bedroom door. Grayson was laying there looking at the ceiling. I walked towards him and sat on his waist, "Whats wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing he just kept asking and I got irritated" I laid my head on his chest. "Baby I know it's stressful, All you had to do was let him, He asked me if you still love him" I rubbed his hand as he held mine. "Well I do" He said, "I know I told him that" I sat up.

"Now lets go, we're getting ready to eat" I kissed him as he kissed back, I got off of him as he sat up and walked downstairs with me.

Edwin was giggling hold bailey still as He looked at me, "He likes me" He said as I smiled, Ethan picked up Bailey as Edwin stood up.

"Daddy!" Edwin said hugging him. "Hey buddy" Grayson picked him up. "I'm sorry I yelled at you ok I won't EVER do it again, I love you" Edwin hugged him him again. "I wuv you too daddy" Grayson smiled rubbing his back.

Everyone soon went home and we were watching TV with Edwin while the babies were sleeping. "I'm tired" Edwin whined, "Ok come here" Grayson stood up and brought him to bed, he came back and sat beside me.

We watched a movie and I laid my head on his shoulder. "Mommy!" Edwin cried, I looked at Grayson then stood up.

"Edwin whats wrong" When I turned on the light there was puke all over him. "Awe are you sick" He nodded. "Baby" I Said, "Yeah?" Grayson asked, "Edwin puked everywhere I need your help." He walked in and picked up Edwin's blankets putting them in the washer.

"Wanna take a bath?" I asked Edwin, He nodded and I stood up carrying him into the bathroom. I stripped him then sat him in the cool bath.

I gave him medecine, "Are you feeling better now?" He nodded and stood up. I wrapped a towel around him and carried him to his room. Grayson had cleaned the floor an bed, His matress waterproof so he just put in a new sheet.

We got a little bucket for him so he could puke in there, I laid him down in bed and rubbed his back as he fell asleep.

I walked out and closed the door, "When the babies wake up i'm gonna keep them down here so I can watch Edwin more, Grayson nodded in agreement and we soon went to sleep.

__________________________________