Chapter 17

Storms POV

I woke up and looked at Grayson, He was barely awake holding his head. "Fuck" He mumbled. "You ok?" I asked him, He looked over at me. "Yeah, Just my head hurts" I stood up giving him medecine.

"Thanks, I love you" He said, "Love you too" I responded walking over to the closet, I pulled out a white crop top and high waist shorts, I barely ever wear croptops. I took off my shirt then shorts putting them on, I looked over at Grayson as he looked at me.

"What?" I asked, "Come here" He said, I walked over. "I don't like it when you change in front of me and you know that" I giggled, It makes him horny. "Sorry" I shrugged. He laid me down and hovered over me. "Ready for our 2nd time?" He asked, I nodded kissing him.

He pulled down my shorts and then my shirt kissing my stomach, I bit my lip to keep in my moans. He pulled down my underwear and held my waist kissing my chest and up.

I closed my eyes and felt my bra come off, I opened my eyes and Grayson stood up taking off his boxers.

He opened the drawer beside our bed and pulled out a condom. He hovered back over me and kissed my lips, he ripped open the packet with his teeth and slid on the condom.

"Ready" He asked, I nodded feeling him pushed inside of me, I moaned wrapping my legs around his waist and running my hands through his hair.

I felt his warm breath on my shoulder as he sucked on my neck, He picked up his pace and went faster. He raised his head up kissing me and staring into my eyes. His hands were on my thigh's as his nails dug into my skin.

"Grayson" I moaned as his nails scraped down his back. I felt his back muscles tense as he put his head back in the crook of my neck. I closed my eyes tugging on his hair as my breathing became heavy and my body was sweaty and sticky.

"Oh my god Grayson don't stop" I moaned, I laid my head into the pillow and pulled him closer. I felt him twitch inside of me as I came all over him and he did in the condom. He took it off and threw it away laying beside me.

I watched his chest heavily moving up and down as he looked at me. "Did I hurt you?" I asked, He was still recovering from his stitches. "No baby you were perfectly fine" He said hugging my waist. I played with his hair then sat up.

"Edwin will be up soon. I have to get dressed" I said, Grayson let go of me and I stood up putting my clothes back on.

I sat back down and Grayson kissed my lips, They moved in sync as I rested my hand on his cheek. "Da da da da" I smiled pulling away hearing Edwin. I stood up and walked out into Edwin's room, "Hey baby boy, What do you wanna wear today?" i asked Edwin, "doggy!" He said, I smiled grabbing his brown shirt that had a dog on it and some brown pants.

I picked him up and laid him on the changing table, I changed his diaper then put on his clothes. I combed is hair and put him down as he ran out and I followed, He walked into mine and Gray's room and Grayson was finishing putting on his shirt.

"Hey buddy" Grayson said picking him up and throwing him in the air, Edwin giggled. "Wanna go eat?" Grayson asked him, He nodded and we all went into the kitchen. Somone knocked on the door and I walked to open it.

"Hey Brooke, Hey E" I said, They walked in after greeting me. They sat at the bar and looked at eachother. "Everything ok?" I asked them, "It's about the baby" Brook looked at Ethan. "We're not having a baby" She looked at me. "We're having 2" She smiled. "Omg twins!" I said, She nodded.

"Can I have one" I asked, "No" Ethan said laughing, "We can make our own" Grayson said attaching his lips to mine. "I hope your not meaning now" Brook said as I pulled away laughing.

"Nah we already did that this morning" Grayson said, I covered his mouth blushing. "Shut up" I laughed, "Ooo ok then" Brook laughed.

"Berwys!" Edwin yelled, I opened the freezer and pulled out frozen berries and poured some on his plate.

"Hey, Wanna go shoppng with me?" Brook asked, "Sure, I'm bringing Edwin though" I said, She shrugged. "The boys can stay here" They agreed, I walked into my room putting on my usual makeup.

I walked out and kissed Grayson bye and put my shoes on then Edwins. "Where go?" Edwin asked, "to the store" I said putting him in my car and buckling him up. I got into the drivers seat and Brook was already in.

I drove to the store and we got some clothes for Edwin and toys for the babies, We don't know the gender yet. We got some groceries and then left.

-Grayson's POV-

Ethan and I were playing video games when someone knocked on the door, I stood up and paused the game. I opened the door, "Hailey" I said, "Grayson... Long time no see, how's my son?"

______________________________________________

Cliifhangerrrrrrrrrrr XD