Chapter 18

Grayson's POV

"Hailey" I said, "Grayson... Long time no see, How's my son?" She asked, "Oh uhh, Edwin, He's uh great, What are you doing here?" I asked, Ethan came over and seen who it was. "I wanted to see my child" she shrugged. "So.. Where is he?" She asked.

"Umm he is out... With umm someone" I stuttered. "Hailey you gave custody to Grayson, You can't take him" Ethan said. "Relax, I just want to talk, May I?" She asked, I nodded letting her come in.

"So what is it?" I asked, "Edwin's not your child" She said, "What?" I asked, "I remembered, I was on birth control that night, I lied to you so I didn't have to take care of the baby and I couldn't find out the dad" She shrugged.

"What the hell Hailey! I went through so much thinking that this child was mine! And then you come and tell me it's not even mine! What the fuck!" I yelled. "Grayson! Calm down" Ethan said, "I'm not gonna fucking calm down"

"Grayson!"

--

"Grayson wake up your sweating like crazy" Storm said shaking me awake, I looked around, it was almost 5 o'clock and Ethan and I fell asleep. "Oh it was just a dream" I said standing up, I picked up Edwin off the floor and looked into his eyes.

He's mine, He has to be mine, He looks like me...

-Storms POV-

Brook and I cooked dinner and the boys watched Edwin, The timer went off and we took it out of the oven. We made plates and called for everyone to eat. Grayson has been really weird after the dream he said he had.

"Are you sure your ok?" I asked him. "Yes! Now fucking stop!" He yelled, I flinched as Edwin started crying, Brooklyn and Ethan looked at me as Grayson got up slamming our bedroom door.

I picked Edwin up and patted his back, "Shhh it's ok" I said patting Edwins back. I didn't have much of an appetite so I didn't finish eating, I threw my food in the trash and started doing dishes. "Go talk to him, I got these" Brook said.

"No, it's fine" I said rinsing the plate. "Go" She said, I sighed wiping my hands on my pants them walked into our room. He was on his phone texting.

"Grayson" I said, He looked at me. I sat down beside him and looked at his phone, He turned it off quickly and looked at me. "What?" He asked, "Um whats wrong?" I asked, "Nothing" He responded, I sighed.

I stood up and took off my shirt then pants and walked to my closet putting on leggings and a long sleeve, I looked at him as he looked at me. "I was uncomfortable" I lied walking out.

I closed the door and walked into the living room, Edwin ran up to me and put his arms up. "Uppy!" I picked him up and sat on the couch.

The rest of the day we watched TV, Then went to sleep.

_______________________________________