Chapter 14

Storms POV

-5:14-

Edwins cries rang through the baby monitor. I sat up, Grayson was sleeping, I stood up and walked into his room.

"What's wrong baby" I asked picking him up. "Da da da da" He cried. "Shh" I rubbed his back and rocked back and forth.

He rubbed his nose against my chest and laid his head down. I played with his thick brown hair as he fell asleep.

I laid him back down and covered him up. I couldn't go back to sleep. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water. I walked into our room and took off my shirt, I walked into the bathroom and stripped myself.

I stepped in the shower that I had started. I ran my hands through my hair, Mixing in conditioner I rinsed it out them cleaned my body.

I stepped out and wrapped the towel around me, I got ready in a black shirt and leggings with brown boots and sat on the bed, I have to go to the daycare in 30 minutes.

I braided my hair and put on my makeup. "Gray, baby I gotta go to work soon" I said, I had to take Edwin so Gray could also go to work. "Ok baby, Love you" I kissed him. "Love you more" He smiled and fell back to sleep.

I walked into Edwins room and picked out an outfit for him. Tomorrow was halloween and we're gonna take him to the mall.

I turned on the light and walked over to Edwin. He rolled over on his belly and closed his eyes, "Aww baby I know you're tired" I rubbed his back.

"Mommy!" He whined, I picked him up and laid him on the small changing table. I changed his diaper as he rubbed his eyes.

I got him dressed then picked him up. "I love you" I said bouncing him. "Are you hungry?" I asked, He nodded and I brought him out to the kitchen.

I sat him in his high chair and put some dry cheerios. He began eating them as I made my usual breakfast shake.

"Edwin James Dolan don't do that!" I yelled as he was throwing cheerios on the floor. He looked at and poked out his lip crying. Damn my mood swings, I picked him up. "I'm sorry pumpkin I didn't mean to yell" I kissed his cheek as he stopped. 

"Want more?" I asked, He nodded and I sat him back in pouring some more. I sweep up the cheerios then dumped it in the trash. "Ok I can put these in a bag and we can eat them on the way to daycare, Ok" I said, Look at me as I took him out and sat him on the ground, I put some cheerios in a bag and set it in his diaper bag.

"Let's say bye bye to daddy" I said, He grabbed my arms as I helped him practice walking down the hall.

I opened the door and Edwin stomped into the room with my help. "Da da da da" He said pointing at Grayson, Grayson's eyes slightly opened and he smiled. He picked up Edwin and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Edwin" He said, "Da da da" Grayson put him down, "Bye baby I love you" He said, "I love you too" I kissed him and helped Edwin walk out then shut the door. "Ok, Momma has to hold you now" I told him picking him up.

I carried the diaper bag in my left hand and Edwin on my right hip. I closed the door walking down the steps and out to the car. I buckled him in. "Cheos" I smiled grabbing the ziplock baggie and opened it, giving it to him.

He started eating them as I shut his door and got in. "Mommy!" Edwin screamed, "What baby" I asked, "cheos" I looked through the rear view mirror and he had eaten them. "Ok we're almost there you can have more then" He kicked his legs back and forth and looked out the window.

We arrived and I got out, I unstrapped Edwin and brought him inside with the diaper bag. Brook was already there and cleaning up.

"Hey" I said closing my door. "Hey uhh I need to tell you something" She said, I sat Edwin down and he crawled over to the toys. "Yeah what is it?" I asked, "Umm Ethan and I uhh-" She looked at me. "Ethan and I are gonna have a baby!" Her mood changed, She was always a good actor.

"Omg yay!" I hugged her. "When did you find out?" I asked, "Yesterday night, I haven't had my period in 3 days so we decided to take a pregnancy test" She explained. "Yay! I can't wait" I smiled.

I peeked over at Edwin. "Edwin what are you doing?" I asked, He looked behind him and squeezed a stuffed animal. "Ok" I said. "Good morning guys" Kaylee walked in, "Hey sorry I haven't been here I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend" I said, "It's cool" Kaylee said,

"Ok" I nodded. "Hey Edwin, I haven't seen you in a few days" Kaylee said walking over to him. "Hey Ethan's texting me and telling you to pick up your phone" Brooklyn told me. I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

56 missed calls from Eteeweetee

Hmm weird, I called him back. "Storm" He said, "Yeah E?" I asked, "Come to the hospital" He said, "What why?" "Grayson had a car accident" I looked at Edwin. "Ok I'm on my way" I hung up and looked at Brooklyn,

"Watch Edwin, I have to go"I said, Tears already formed in my eyes, Anything could happen. "Where?" Brooklyn asked. "Grayson's at the hospital he had a car wreck" I said, "Ok go go don't worry just go" I ran out and opened my car door driving to the hospital.

___________________________________________