Chapter 12

Storm's POV

"How does she not know about Edwin?" Grayson asked, "I didn't tell her" I responded, "Uhh I will just tell her when she gets here" I said, "I'm gonna go give him a bath, Huh do you want a bath?" I asked him, he nodded smiling.

I carried him to the bathroom and ran some water, He sat patiently in the floor. I added some bubbles and then sat him in. He played with his toy trucks that were in there.

"Do you want anything else?" I asked, "No" He shook his head, I smiled. "Ok baby lean your head back" He leaned his head back and I poured water over it.

"Ok, Now let me but some conditioner in it" I said, I rubbed it all over his hair as he smiled, "Does it feel good?" I asked, "Yeah yeah yeah" He said, I poured water over it and rinsed it out. I cleaned his body.

"Do you feel better now?" I asked smiling. "Yes mommy" I stopped, "Grayson!" I yelled, "What? Everything ok?" I nodded and covered my mouth. "What happened?" He asked, "H-he called me mommy" My eyes watered as Grayson smiled hugging me.

"What happened?" Ethan and Brook came back there. "He called Storm mommy" Grayson said, "Awe" Brook replied.

I wiped my eyes and pulled away from Grayson. He was playing in the water as Grayson held my waist.

Grayson let me go and I grabbed a towel, "Ready to get out babe" He nodded and I picked him up and wrapped the towel around him. "Ok hurry, We don't want you to be cold" We walk into Edwins room and I sat him on the tiny chair.

I walked to his closet and picked out an orange shirt that sad "Happy Halloween, I'm being cute" with black pants and white socks. I grabbed a diaper then sat down and laid him down.

I put the diaper on and then his pants. I sat him up and put his shirt on then his socks. "Your adorable Pumpkin" I said kissing his cheek.

"Da da da da" He said, I brought him out of the room and the others were setting on the couch watching TV. "There daddy is" I smiled as he reach his hands out to Grayson and he grabbed him. "Who's that?" Grayson asked pointing at me. "Mommy" He said as Grayson and I smiled.

"When my mom gets here I want you to go back there with Edwin, All of you" I said, They nodded and then someone knocked on the door, "Go" I said knowing it was my mom. They all went to Edwins room.

I opened the door. "Mom" I hugged her, "Hey darling can I come in" She asked, "Of course," She looked around. "Are you still living with Brook?" She asked, "No, I'm living with Grayson and uh Brook is living with her boyfriend, Who is also Grayson's twin" I explained.

"Oh, Where is he?" She asked, "Back there with Ethan and Brook, But before they come out I need to tell you something" She looked at me and sat on the couch. "Yes?" she said, "I uhh, I have a son, Kinda" I said, "What do you mean?" She asked.

"Grayson has a son, He's 10 months old and I count him as my son." I said, "Awe ok, I can't wait to see him" Ok I thought she was gonna freak out. "Ok, I'll go get them" I smiled. I walked into Edwins room and took him out of Grayson's arms. "Let's go" Grayson walked out with me and so did Ethan and Brook.

"This is Edwin" I said giving her Edwin. "And then this is Grayson" I held his hand. "Umm this is Ethan" He waved. "Hello Mrs. Rense" Grayson said, "What a gentleman" She smiled.

"And then you know Brook." I said, "Nice to see you Michelle" Brook hugged her, "Ethan, Nice to meet you" He shook her hand.

"But Edwin is just the cutest thing ever" He looked at me then at my mother and started crying, He reach his arms out and I picked him up. "Awe you little thing" My mom said chuckling. Edwin hid his face in my neck.

"He's tired, I'm gonna go lay him down for a nap" I kissed Grayson's cheek and walked to his room, "Ready to go to bed?" I asked him, He nodded as I laid him down. "Good night I love you" I rubbed his back and turned on the baby monitor.

I walking out and closed the door then walked in my room and grabbed the wireless part of the baby monitor and walked out.

"She was always good with children" My mother said, I walked in smiling. Grayson opened his arm and I walked over hugging his side.

"Well I just wanted to meet the wonderful Grayson and Ethan" She smiled, "I'm taking all of us for dinner tomorrow night at 6" She said, "Bye mom love you" I said, "Love you too darling, Bye bye everyone" She said leaving.

"Your moms sweet" Grayson said, "Yeah" I smiled, Ethan and Brook were watching a movie, "My stomach's upset, I'm gonna go lay down" I said, "Ok" He kissed me as I kissed back. I walked to my room and into the bathroom.

"Great.... I hate being a woman" I did what I had to do then laid down going to sleep.