Chapter 16

Storms POV

(Brooklyn is 3 months and 2 weeks pregnant)

*3 months later*

Edwin was now one and Grayson is just getting better, I woke up and looked around. We made Edwin sleep in his own bed because Grayson was getting better and we didn't want him used to sleeping with us.

I walked into the kitchen and started making eggs with toast. I brought a plate to Grayson and sat beside him. "Baby wake up" I said, His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me. "Here made breakfast" I said, He smiled and sat up taking the plate.

"I love you" He said. "Love you too" I heard giggling in through the baby monitor and walked into Edwin's room. He was standing up throwing everything on his bed off. "What are you doing child" I said laughing, He looked at me and plopped down.

"Are you hungry?" I asking him "Yeah" He responded, I picked him up and put him down. "Go to daddy" I said, He ran out the room and I put the stuff back in his crib then walked out. He was jumping on our bed as Grayson was telling him to do flips.

"Grayson he's gonna fall off" I laughed, "Your 20 now not some immature 19 year old" I joked, exactly a month ago as you know he turned 20, I'm still 19, In April i'll turn 20. I picked Edwin up from jumping. "Ahhh" He screamed reaching for Grayson.

"No you can't eat in here you will make a mess" I said, He pouted, "Awe, Grayson come eat out here for him" I laughed Grayson walked out and sat beside Edwin.

They both ate as I did, "All done!" Edwin said throwing his spoon, "Edwin stop throwing things" I cleaned him up and let him run free.

"I have to go back to work i'm gonna go get ready" I nodded kissing Grayson, I started cleaning up dishes.

Grayson hugged me from behind then kissed my cheek, "Bye baby" He said, "Bye" I turned around kissing him as he walked away, I heard him say bye to Edwin then the door closed.

I walked into the living room and picked Edwin up, "Wanna help mommy with laundry?" I asked, He nodded as I walked into the bathroom and loaded most of our clothes.

"Ok let's get dressed and I can take you to the park" He smiled and ran into his room. I followed him and put on a red long sleeve that said 'ladys man' with black pants. I put on his white socks and shoes.

I combed his thick brown hair then walked to my room. "Ok mommy is gonna change stay in your room." He walked into his room as I heard some of his toys make noises. I put in a light blue shirt and high waist skinny jeans. I put one of Grayson's hoodies over me and then put on eyeliner, mascara and concealer.

I brushed my teeth then my hair and put it up. I slid on my brown boots and walked out into Edwin's room.

"Ok, let's go" I grabbed his hand and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed his diaper bag and put in a ziplock baggy of dry cheerios. I had extra clothes and diapers with wipes. "What do you want in your sippy cup?" I asked him, I opened the fridge and he looked, He pointed at the apple juice and I put it in his sippy cup.

I slid it into the side pocket and put it around my shoulder. "Go get in your stroller, I'll be there to buckle you in" He ran away and out of the kitchen. I grabbed myself and water and then 2 banana's.

I grabbed my keys and phone then turned off the lights. I walked to the stroller and he was playing with the buckles. I strapped him in and opened the door, walking out then locking it.

I walked down the ramp and soon made it to the park, It was almost empty, There was a mom with 3 kids and then an old man walking his dog.

I sat beside of the lady and let Edwin out. "Do you wanna go play?" I asked him, He shook his head no and hid his head in my chest. "Awe baby you don't have to be shy" I smiled, "Hey cutie" The lady said, I looked over at her and smiled.

Edwin hid his face deeper as I bounced him. "What's his name?" She asked, "Edwin" I responded, "Awe how cute, I'm Julia, and my 3 daughters are Chloe, Violet, and Sydney" She said, "Nice to meet you, Those are cute names, My names Storm" She looked at me ,"what a beautiful name" She she said, "Awe thanks you, I love your name too" I smiled,

"How old are your daughters?" I Asked, "Chloe is 8, Violet is 4 and Sydney is 11" She said, "Edwin's 1 years old" I smiled, "Awe, are you his mom?" She asked, "Umm pretty much, I'm with his dad, He was 6 months old, He calls me mommy, And he doesn't have his real mom so yeah" I said, "Awe, I don't see how people can not love children" She said, "I know it's so confusing" we laughed.

"Mommy" He said, "What?" I asked him, "Cheos" He said, I smiled grabbing the baggy and opened it giving it to him.

He started eating them as he laid his head against my chest, My phone buzzed as I picked it up, It was Grayson. "Hello" I said, "Hey, it's so weird going to work, I just wanna see how you guys are doing, I'm on my break right now" he said, "We're ok, I'm at the park but he's being a shy little monkey" I laughed,

"Can I talk to him?" Grayson asked, "If he will put his cheerios away" I said as Grayson chuckled, "Here daddy wants to talk to you" I put the phone up to Edwins ear as he smiled. "Da da da da" He said, He looked at me and smiled bigger.

Edwin pushed the phone away as I picked it up. "He's done" I laughed, "Put it on speaker" I did so, "Ok your on speaker" I told Grayson, "I love you Edwin" Edwin looked at the phone, "Da da" He pointed, I nodded.

"Ok well daddy has to go, Bye I love you" Gray said, "Bye bye" Edwin waved although Gray couldn't see him. I put it up to my ear and turned off speaker. "Bye baby I love you" He said, "Love you too" I hung up,

"Awe how cute" Julia said, "Yep" I smiled,

*1 hour later*

Julia left 15 minutes ago and Edwin was sliding down the slide as I helped him, "Wanna go home?" I asked him, He nodded and walked to the stroller, I strapped him in and opened the banana giving it to him.

I walked into our apartment then started cooking lunch,

*6 hours later*

It was now 7 o'clock, I was cleaning up from dinner while Edwin watched Mickey Mouse as always, I heard the front door open then close.

Grayson came stumbling through kitchen, "Grayson what are you doing?" I asked him, He threw himself on me and kissed me, I could smell the alcohol on him. "Gray are you drunk?" I asked him another question.

"Yeah, one of the wor-workers offered me one, I drank Soooooo many" He said, "Gray go take a shower" I said, "No I want to love you" He grabbed my waist forcing his lips on mine.

"Grayson stop, Go take a shower" I said, " Ugh your such a bossy bitch, Can you stop" I rolled my eyes and held his hand bringing him to the shower. I ran the water as he slowly took off his clothes, I helped him and put him in the shower.

"Yell for me if you need help" I said, He nodded as I walked out and into the living room. Edwin was messing with the remote. "No" I grabbed it and put it down, He rubbed his eyes and yawned. He was tired, I picked him up and brought him to his room.

I put him in his pajama's and sang a to him. He laid in the crib and looked up at me. "I love you" I kissed his cheek then turned off the light and closing the door.

I walked into my room and into the bathroom, Grayson was rinsing his hair out and then got out. He put on his boxers and stumbled into bed.

I gave him the remote and walked into the bathroom undressing myself then stepping in, I turned on the water and felt the shower flow out water onto my neck down. I washed my hair and then my body.

I closed my eyes letting the water leak down my body. I stepped out and wrapped the towel around me, Grayson was sleeping. I put in my bra and underwear then a loose shirt and shorts.

I turned off all the lights and locked the door then going into my room and closing the door, I turned off the TV and the light sliding into bed beside Grayson then falling asleep.

_____________________