Chapter 23

I woke up and looked at the time.. 3:23, Edwin was crying through the baby monitor, I stood up and walked out into his room. "What's wrong Edwin" I asked, "Moster" He whined. "There's no monster" I said picking him up.

"I sleep with you" He said laying his head on my chest. "Just for tonight ok, we've got a big day today and there's only 4 more hours left" I closed his door and walked into ours. I shut the door and laid Edwin in the middle of Gray and I.

Edwin stayed close to me as I soon fell asleep.

-

"Mommy wake up" I opened my eyes and Edwin was in my face drooling, I smiled and picked him up. "Wanna make breakfast?" I asked, He nodded as I carried him into the kitchen, I made chocolate chip pancakes with toast.

"Go wake up daddy" I said, Edwin walked to our room. I made 3 plates, "Ow Edwin what the fuck" I heard Grayson say, I walked into our room and Edwin was jumping on Grayson. "Wake up asshole!" Edwin screamed.

I started laughing as Grayson did. "Edwin don't say that" I said taking him off of Grayson. "Asshole" Edwin said running out of the room. "Where did he learn to say that?" I asked Gray, "He stayed with Ethan for 3 hours what did you think was gonna happen" Gray and I laughed.

I stood up and heard Edwin started screaming and crying, Grayson jumped up as we rushed into the livingroom.

He must have been jumping on the couch and fell off. He was on his stomach crying, "Awe poor baby" I picked him up and rubbed his back, He bit my shoulder. "Ow Edwin! Why are you being a butt today" He smacked me in the face.

"Ok thats it, your going it timeout" I brought him to his room and smacked his hand. "Bad boy!" I said shutting the door and leaving him in there.

I heard him scream and knock on the door. I sighed walking out and getting his plate made. Grayson was in the shower now,

I walked back into his room. "Are you gonna stop being mean?" I asked him, He nodded wiping his nose on his hand. "Here's a tissue," I said handing him one from out of the bathroom. He blew his nose and threw it away.

"Let's go eat" I told him, he walked into the kitchen as I followed him, and sat him in his highchair. I gave him his plate and he started eating. Grayson came out with sweatpants on and sat down then started eating.

"Your brother is never watching him again" We laughed. "Done!" Edwin said throwing his plate, I picked it up then cleaned his sticky hands.

He ran into the living room as I did dishes. Grayson was done and he got Edwin dressed along with himself, I put on my shoes and makeup and we all walked out.

We drove to the house then walked out, The owner was already there, we walked in and looked through the house.

There was a really big room upstairs with it's own bathroom, Obviously going to be ours, It had a walk in closet. There was another room beside it, It was big but not as big as the room we looked at.

We walked downstairs and there was another bathroom with 2 small bedrooms. There was a big living room with a dining room and a kitchen with a middle bar. They told us they could lower the price, After looking at other houses we went with the first one.

We are gonna start moving in, in a week. We decided to look at the cars. After looking we went with the van that had 2 seats up front 3 in the middle and 2 in the back.

We already bought it and I drove the new car and Grayson drove the old one to the apartment, Life is good right now.