Chapter 20

Storms POV

I woke up and looked at Grayson, He was up and looking at me, I smiled kissing him. "Ready to check?" He asked, "Ok, but let's not get our hopes up becuase it doesn't always happen the first time" he nodded, "Ok baby" I stood up and put on underwear and Grayson's shirt.

I took the pregnancy and waited 5 minutes like it said, I walked out and sat at the end of the bed. The timer went off and I looked at Grayson, I walked into the bathroom.

NEGATIVE

I sighed, "Are you?" He asked, "No" I said, He stood up and hugged me, "We can try again" Grayson said grabbing my hips. "I don't know Edwin might wake up" He just kissed me and laid me down on the edge of the bed.

He slowly took off my underwear and then slid his shirt off of me. He still had his clothes off, He kissed my neck as I softly moaned, He thrust inside of me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

After our scene I stood up and put my bra and underwear on, Then a shirt and shorts. "Grayson.." I said, "Yes?" He asked putting on sweatpants. "What if I can't have children, Like at all, Will you still love me?" I asked.

He sat beside of me. "Of course I will baby, We could go to the doctors. Don't worry" He said kissing my cheek. I stood up and walked out with no emotion, "Storm, Baby what's wrong" he stood up and followed me into the kitchen and I grabbed the milk and eggs.

"Baby stop and look at me" I stopped and looked at him. "You won't love me anymore, I want children Grayson and so do you, But there's a chance I can't have them" I said crying. "Storm what are you talking about?" He asked.

"When I was 17 my mom took me to the doctors, I still didn't start my period, She got worried, They said that it would be hard to have a baby or even impossible, I don't have normal periods and it's just so hard, That's another reason why I became what I did, I loved children but I was scared I couldn't have them or find someone that wouldn't mind me not being able to" I explained as he hugged me.

"Shh I will still love you, And if you can't we can adopt, baby calm down" My face was in his chest, I pulled away and looked at him. "Make a doctors appoinment, I can get E to watch Edwin, He wouldn't mind" I nodded, "Go lay down, I will make breakfast, When Edwin gets up I will tell him to cuddle with you" He added.

I smiled and kissed him. "I love you" He said, "I love you too" I walked into my room and watched TV and made the appointment at 9:30 tomorrow.

Grayson came in with 2 plates and Edwin had a water bottle and his sippy cup. I smiled as Edwin climed on the bed and laid next to me giving me my water. "Thank you baby" I kissed Edwin's cheek. "You too" I added as Grayson kissed me and handed me a plate with toast, Eggs and waffles.

Edwin had his own small plate, "I'm gonna go get my plate ok baby, Then we can all eat" I nodded and he left then came back and sat down.

"I've got a doctors appointment at 9:30" Grayson nodded, "I can call E and ask him" He said, "No they are coming over later we can ask them then" I said, He nodded and started watching TV

*3 hours later*

After I calmed down I walked into the kitchen and did dishes. I was picked up from behind and put on the counter, I giggled grabbing Grayson's face and kissing him, Our lips moved in sync as his hand rested on my ass.

"Wooh they are gettn' it in here" We pulled apart and Brook was carrying Mae's carseat, With Ethan carrying Grants. I hopped down and walked over. "Let me see them" I sat on the couch, Brook pulled out the hand sanitzer and put some on as I laughed rubbing it in.