chapter 8

Storms POV

I woke up and felt a muscular arm around my waist, I looked around. I slept in Grayson's bed, I turned my body around and looked at Grayson.

He was still sleeping, Or at least I thought, I stared at his lips. "Just kiss me already," He said, I smiled kissing him as he kissed back.

"Good morning," Grayson said, "Good morning" I responded. I sat up and got out of bed, I walked to the crib and Edwin wasn't there. "Brooklyn and Ethan kidnapped the baby" I giggled.

Grayson smiled standing up. We walked out and Edwin was sitting up as Ethan and Brooklyn shook toys at him.

"Morning guys," Grayson said. "Morning" They responded, I walked to the bathroom and did my business then walked out after washing my hands.

"Can I make breakfast?" I asked Grayson as he was making pancake batter. "If you want" He chuckled, "I'll start the eggs," He said and pulled a carton out.

I started making the pancakes and flipping them as Grayson poured the mixed eggs and milk in another pan.

After we cooked them I opened the cabinet and tried to reach for the plates but I was too short. Grayson came up behind me and grabbed 4 plates and handing them to me. "Shorty," He said, "I can't help that" I responded giggling.

"It's ok, Short girls are cute," He said kissing my cheek, I smiled putting pancakes on the plates with whip creme and fruit.

Edwin started crying and I walked into the living room, "Breakfast is done" I told them as they stood up and sat at the bar. I picked Edwin up and brought him into the kitchen, I quickly made his bottle and then sat down.

"So how did you guys sleep?" Ethan asked. "Good," Grayson said looking at me as I looked at Edwin. Edwin had fallen asleep and I walked to the room and laid him down. I stood there and watched him sleep.

I used to watch my baby brother sleep when I was 12, He died though, My baby brother had cancer and he was only 4 when he passed away. That's why my boyfriend broke up with me After my brother died I was 'too emotional'.

"You ok?" Grayson asked, "Yeah, I was... Thinking" I said. "About? Because you look like you're about to cry" He said.

"Oh uhh, Just my little brother" I sighed, "What happened?" Grayson asked hugged me. "He was 4 when he died, from cancer," I said.

"Hey, it's ok" He pulled away and put his hand on my cheek, He kissed me as our lips slowly moved in sync.

He pulled away and pressed his lips to my forehead. "I love you," He said hugging me. "I love you too" I responded.

I let go and walked out and eating my breakfast. "Ok Brook we got all those interviews we gotta go," I said putting my shoes on, Her and Ethan were talking. "Ok" Ethan pecked her lips. Oh... I didn't know they were dating.

"Bye baby," Grayson said, "Bye" I smiled as he hugged me from behind. He kissed my cheek and I turned around kissing him on the lips.

I let go of his hand and walked out with Brooklyn. "You know it's weird, We both have boyfriends and their twins," Brooklyn said as I giggled. "Oh well," I said pulling out and driving to my house so we can change.

I put on a Yellow shirt with ripped skinny jeans and black heel boots. I brushed my hair and left it down, I had eyeliner, mascara, concealer and clear lipgloss.

"You ready?" I asked Brook, "Yeah" She yelled from her room. I walked out as she did and we got in, We arrived and I walked in, I cleaned up everything then set up 2 tables.

Around 10 people arrived, I sent 5 to Brook and I had 5. After we wrote and other stuff it was 5 in the afternoon.

I ran through the paperwork and put a

green dot: Yes

Yellow dot: Maybe

Red dot: No

I had 2 with a red dot, 5 with a yellow dot and 4 with a green dot. I quickly called the girls that had signed up and told them they have a meeting tomorrow with the others. I could finally go home after I cleaned up,

"I think we should re-organize," I told Brook, "Ok let's call the boys, they can help us move the big stuff" I nodded and we called them, They came a few minutes later. Edwin was sleeping so we left him in his car seat while we did this.

"Ok, so what were you wanting to do?" Ethan asked, "Ok so just switch the rooms around maybe, I was thinking, If I have the babies room the last room at the very end of the hall they would sleep better cause they hear less noise so that's what I think Imma do," I said, "Imma do?" Grayson questioned laughing.

"Be quiet" I glared at him smiling. They carried a crib out and set it in the main playroom. They did that til all 10 cribs were out. Brooklyn and I cleared off the toy shelves as they took out the cots from the other rooms.

"We should really get more toys" I laughed and Brooklyn agreed. "We can after this" She suggested, I nodded.

We cleared everything out of the rooms. "The rooms look so much bigger," Brook said laughing. "Ok, Beep beep beep beep," Ethan said carrying a crib with Grayson. "Ethan, are you mocking a truck?" I laughed. "You could say that" he shrugged.

"Ethan doesn't do that you almost made me drop it," Grayson said. "Sorry" Ethan mumbled, We reset all the rooms. I've finally decided to use the outside room, It was like another room but it had screen windows instead of glass windows.

"Ok, so what are we gonna turn this into?" Brook asked, "I don't know," I said, "We can make this the playroom, We can install normal windows and the games will be inside." Brook said, "K, I like that" I smiled.

"Ok guess what you guys get to do?" I said to the boys, "What?" They said at the same time. "You get to go shopping with us" I smiled, "For?" They asked, "baby and children toys, We will get the girls toys and you get the boys toys." I said, "Ok" Grayson agreed along with Ethan.

"Brook and I will keep Edwin," I said laughing. "Fine by me" Grayson responded. We drove to the store and got a bunch of stuff. When we got back we got rid of older books and toys.

-

"It hasn't been this clean in a while" I laughed. "It's because you never wanted to take breaks of babysitting" Brook responded.

"Yeah, now we can take days off since we're gonna have helped," I said. "Yeah I'm tired, I wanna go home" Brooklyn responded. "Ok, bye," Grayson said kissing me. "Bye" I walked out and Brooklyn and I drove home.

While I was gonna have a meeting with the new girls, I called a company and their gonna install windows for us.

I went home and soon fell asleep after Brook and I ate

______________________________________________