Chapter 19

Storms POV

*10 months later*

"Awe hi Grant" I said holding one of Ethan and Brooks twins, They were 3 months old, 1 girl and 1 boy. Grant and Mae were there names, Ethan and Grayson went out to get more diapers and wipes, I stayed with Edwin and Brook,

Edwin was almost 2, could say a lot more words, Brook was feeding Mae as I was just holding Grant because he wasn't hungry.

"I want kids, But I don't think Grayson does at the moment" I said, "Ask him" Brook told me. "I don't want him to feel bad if he doesn't" I responded, "Ask Edwin" I laughed, "Edwin!" I yelled, I heard him run down the hall from his room.

"What mommy?" He asked, "Do you want a baby in mommy's tummy" Brooklyn asked, "Yeah, That" He said pointing to Grant. "See, Edwin wants you to" She said, "It's all Grayson's choice" I responded.

The boys walked in laughing, Edwin looked at Grayson. "Uppy!" Edwin said, "Awe is mommy giving the babies all the attention" Grayson joked. "Yeah" Edwin pouted, Brooklyn and I laughed. "Hey baby" Ethan said kissing Brook.

Grant fell asleep and I laid him in his carseat. "Well were gonna go home, I'm running out of breast milk and they need to sleep in there bed" Brook said, "Ok, bye" It was almost 7 o'clock at night so I could understand.

"Mommy i'm hungry" Edwin said, "Ok let's go warm up some pizza" I said taking him out of Grayson's arms and into the kitchen.

-Grayson's POV-

Storm took Edwin in the kitchen as I helped Ethan take the twins out while Brook carried everything else. "Grayson" Brook said, "Yeah?" I asked, "Storm wants a baby, keep that in mind and think about it for me" She said smiling, "Ok I will" I responded smiling.

I walked back inside and closed the door, I walked up behind Storm and held her waist kissing her cheek. I saw her smile as Edwin began screaming he wanted pizza. I let go of her as she gave him the slice, He started eating it.

I will ask her about it tonight...

-Storms POV-

"Are you done?" I Asked Edwin as he beat in the table. "Yeah, Clean me up please" He said, I smiled cleaning him up, and let him run around. Time passed and it was 8:30.

"Edwin time to get ready for bed" I said, He walked out and showed me what he made with his blocks. I smiled picking him up and taking him to the bathroom. "Bath" He said, "You had one last night" I laughed. "Nother one" He begged.

"Ok take off your clothes" I said, he struggled but managed to get his shirt off then pants, he slid his pull up off because were potty training him and he wears one during the day, a diaper at night.

I ran the water and added bubbles, He stepped in and sat down splashing and playing. "Look!" He said putting bubbles on his face, I giggled. "Your silly" I said and cleaned his hair then his body.

"Done" He said standing up, I grabbed the towel and wrapped him in it. I carried him into his room and sat him on his toddler bed.

I picked out white mice pajamas and put a diaper on then his clothes. "Night baby" I kissed his cheek. "Daddy say night" He said, "Grayson" I slightly yelled, He walked in. "What?" I back up, "Edwin wants you to say good night" Grayson smiled walking up to him. "Night buddy" Edwin smiled and kissed Grayson on the cheek.

"Good night" I said, He rolled over on his side and closed his eyes. I walked out being followed by Grayson, he closed the door and I walked to our room. "Tickle tickle tickle" I knew what that meant, I ran into the room as Grayson chased me, I hid under the blanket but he started tickling me. "G-Grayson stop, I hate being tickled" I laughed,

He finally stopped and I kissed him, "I'm gonna take a shower" I said, He nodded and I walked into the bathroom closing the door.

I slid my shirt over my head and slid down my pants I unclipped my bra and pulled down my underwear, I ran the water then stepped in pulling the shower plug. Water sprayed out as I felt it leak down my body.

I washed my hair and then my body, I shaved then got out. I wiped my face on the towel and then wrapped it around me body covering most of it, I took another towel and tied my hair in it. I walked out and to the closet getting on a new pair of bra and underwear.

I put on one of Grayson's shirts then climbed in bed beside him, He was scrolling through his phone and I grabbed my book and read it.

"Ready to go to be?" I asked, He nodded putting his phone on charge, I closed my book and sat it down. I turned off my lamp and laid there closing my eyes, Grayson's hands were placed on my waist and I felt him kiss my neck.

"I heard you wanted a baby" I rolled over looking at him, "Brook told you didn't she?" I asked, "Kinda, Well yeah" I laughed, "But, I want one too" He said against my lips. "Really" I asked smiling. "Yeah" He said kissing me,

He hovered over me still kissing me. I slid his shirt off as he slid mine off, He stood up taking his sweat pants off. While he did that I slid down my underwear, Grayson took off his and I unsnapped my bra.

He hovered back over me as I felt his tip at my enterence. "Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded kissing him, He thrust into me as I moaned.

Our legs tangled together as we made out and he stayed thrusting inside of me. His lips detached and his eyes looked into mine. His left arm grabbed the headboard and became deeper, I moaned louder closing my eyes.

"Shh, we don't want Edwin up" I wrapped my legs around his waist and left scratches on his back. "I love you" I moaned in his ear. "I love you too" He responded sucking on my neck.

I began running my hands through his hair and tugging, "Ahhh Gray" I arched my back and laid my head back.

"Gray, I'm about to" I pushed my hips up as he grabbed them. "Me too" He said kissing my neck, hot sensation filled inside of me as Grayson let out a small moan in my ear, I put my legs down and Grayson collapsed beside of me.

I laid my head on Grayson's chest with his arm was wrapped around me, Our breathing came back to normal.

Grayson grabbed the blanket off the floor and covered our bodies, He kissed me and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

__________________________________

Chapter 20