Chapter 13

Storms POV

"Baby wake up, dinners ready" Grayson shook me up. "Hmm ok" He kissed me as I kissed back. "Do you know whats wrong with your stomach?" He asked, "I'm on my period" I groaned, "Awe, After dinner Edwin and I will cuddle with you" I smiled.

"I love you" I said, "I love you too" He said, I sat up and walked out then sat at the table. There was spaghetti, I started eating and looked at Edwin who was a mess. "Did E and Brook go home?" I asked, "Yeah, They said they needed to eat and didn't wanna take our food" He chuckled.

"Ok" I took a sip of my drink, "Mowr" Edwin said, "You want more?" Grayson asked, Edwin nodded, Grayson stood up and took the pot dumping some more on his plate.

"Thanks baby" I kissed Grayson and stood up and put my plate in the sink then started doing the dishes. "No no no, You go lay down" Grayson said, "Baby i'm not sick, I'm on my period, I can do stuff" I said, "But I want you to go rest" I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

I sat on my bed turning on the TV and watching a movie.

*1 hour later*

Grayson walked in with Edwin, I looked over. "Cuddle time" Grayson said dropping Edwin on the bed as he giggled.

I grabbed Edwin and hugged him as he hugged me. "I love you guys" I said kissing them. Grayson wrapped his arm around both of us.

"Offff!!!!" Edwin yelled at Grayson. I started laughing as Grayson backed away. "Fine, have it your way" Grayson said laughing.

I rubbed Edwins back. "Edwin" He looked at me, "I love you" He smiled, and sat up. "Boobies" He pointed at my breast as we started laughing, "Those are daddy's" Grayson said, I rolled my eyes.

"Meek" he said, "What?" I asked, "Meek" He repeated. "Gray go make him some milk" He stood up and walked out. "Guess i'm the maid now, nothing more just the maid, My story is, I got with a cute babysitter and my son stole her from me" I heard Grayson say walking away as I laughed.

Grayson came back with a sippy cup full of milk and handed it to Edwin. He started drinking it and laid down looking at me.

Edwin soon fell asleep, Grayson was watching the TV. "Babe" I said, He looked over, "He's asleep" I told him. Grayson stood up and picked him up and brought him to his room, I walked to the bathroom.

"Gray!" I yelled, "Yeah?" He poked his head through "You know I love you right" I said, "Yeah, I love you too what?"

"Can you go get me some more pads this is my last one" I said, "Ugh fine I'll be right back" I smiled. "Love you" I said, "Love you too" He said as I heard the bathroom door shut. I got up and laid on the bed.

*10 minutes later*

Grayson came back with 3 bags. He tossed me the pads then sat down. He laid out a bunch of gummy bears in one bag and the other one had personal mini ice creams. "Awe baby I love you" I kissed him and kissed back.

"Go get two spoons" I smiled, He got up and came back with two spoons. I opened one of the ice creams and took a spoon and scooped some out and ate Grayson grabbed the container and scooped some out for him.

I opened one of the gummy bear packets and put one in his mouth, I kissed him and he pushed the gummy bear in my mouth that was in his, "Thanks for your slobbery gummy bear" I laughed eating it.

"Ok seriously I want a kiss" I kissed him and wrapped my arm around his neck. "Mm I forgot the baby monitor in the kitchen." I walked in and grabbed it, I locked the door and grabbed a drink.

I came back and sat it on the table. I sat on Grayson's lap and laid my head on his chest. I picked up the ice cream and took another bite.

"Ugh, You spoil me" I said putting my hand on my stomach after eating 2 small ice cream cartons and gummy bears.

He smiled kissing my cheek, I threw away my trash in the small trash can I had in our room then laid down.

"Good night" I said. "Night baby girl" Grayson responded laying down and turning off the light. I closed my eyes soon falling asleep.

____________________________________