Chapter 9

Storms POV

I woke up and took a shower, I put on my usual makeup and got dressed in a black shirt and skinny blue jeans.

I made a breakfast shake then left, Brook was already there, She said that she would meet her there with the boys, There gonna put the games and stuff in the new playroom when it's done.

I arrived and got out, We had an hour before the meeting started. "Hey guys," I said walking in, "Where's Edwin and Grayson?" I asked, "Grayson's changing Edwin's diaper in the baby room" Ethan responded as he sat there on his phone and brook was sitting there with him.

I walked in the baby room and Grayson was talking to Edwin. "You love Storm don't you, Me too," he said, I smiled. "Do you think Storm loves daddy?" He asked raising him in the air, Edwin giggled looking at me.

"She does, A lot," I said, He turned around and looked at me. "I think I love you more," he said. "Nope" I walked up to him and kissed him.

I picked Edwin up and kissed him. "Awe my little baby," I said, "I thought he was mine" Grayson chuckled. "Not anymore," I said walking out. "My son stole my girlfriend, 2018's new trend," Grayson said as I laughed walking down the hall.

"Brook the window company is here," I said as they knocked, She opened it and showed them the room.

I sat on the floor with Edwin and sat him up. He set his hands down balancing looking around and smiling.

"Has he asked you to marry you yet?" Grayson asked, "Oh you really think your sons gonna steal me" I laughed, "Maybe," He said. The doorbell rang and I picked up Edwin as Grayson followed, I opened the door and one of the girls were here, Soon everyone arrived.

My job was a lot easier with there help, Plus I was getting more workers. It was 10 dollars an hour and most of them came in every day.