Chapter 7

Grayson's POV

My alarm went off as I turned it off and sat up. I stood up and looked at Edwin who was still sleeping, I put on grey sweatpants and a normal white t-shirt.

I walked into the bathroom doing my business then brushing my teeth. That's when Edwin started crying. I rinsed my mouth and walked into my room.

"Daddy was just getting ready to shave" I chuckled, "Ready to go to daycare?" I asked him, He just looked at me and laid his head on my shoulder.

I pulled out a dark blue dinosaur shirt with Grey shorts. I changed his diaper then put him in his outfit.

I put black socks on him then picked him up. I brought him out and Ethan was still sleeping. "Let's go wake up uncle E," I said, Ethan had his mouth open snoring, I sat Edwin on his chest. Edwin stuck his hand in his mouth and Ethan gagged, "Wake up assclown" I picked Edwin up and held him.

Ethan looked up with his eyes watering, "dude his hands taste like-- baby powder!" Ethan spat everywhere. I laughed making Edwin a bottle for when he gets hungry which should be soon.

He stood up and walked to the bathroom, I heard the toilet flush and the water running then Ethan walking out.

"I'm gonna borrow your clothes," He said walking into my room, Edwin became fussy as I put the bottle in his mouth.

Ethan came out with black skinny jeans and a dark grey shirt. "Can you feed him so I can shave?" I asked He nodded grabbing him as I walked to the bathroom and shaved.

I put on my shoes then grabbed my keys off the table. "Ok, Let me see Edwin, Let's go E," I said, grabbing Edwin and putting him in his car seat. We all got in as I drove to the daycare.

-Storms POV-

I woke up and took a shower then put on high waist jeans and a light pink shirt. I brushed my hair then teeth and put on my black boots.

I put eyeliner, Mascara, and concealer, Brooklyn and I left to the daycare and cleaned up as people were coming in.

Then Grayson did, "Hi Edwin" I smiled grabbing him. "Hey," Grayson said, "Hi" I responded still smiling. "Uhh this is my twin brother, Ethan, This is Storm" Ethan looked almost exactly like Grayson.

"So this is the famous Storm ehh, The one he talks about to Edwin" Grayson blushed as I giggled, "Hi, nice to meet you" I shook Ethan's hand.

"Well let's go E," Grayson said, "Bye," I said, "Bye" they responded. Brooklyn came over to me. "Have you guys kissed yet?" I shook my head no.

"So Edwin wanna go lay down?" I asked walking to the cribs. I laid him down and he didn't cry, He's getting used to this.

I walked out and started making breakfast for the older ones.

-Grayson's POV-

Ethan was gonna stay and help Edwin for a while since his girlfriend is still in Florida. "You know, I'm surprised Alissa's not pregnant," Ethan said. "Why do you say that?" I asked, "She's not on birth control, I don't wear protection, I guess my pull out the game is strong" He shrugged.

"It's not like you have that far to pull out" I responded, "Shut the fuck up asshole, You know that's not true!" He said as I laughed. I pulled into the parking lot and walked into my house.

"I'm gonna try and go to Storms house or see if she can come here, So help me clean," I said, I started vacuuming and other things as Ethan helped. "Have you guys even kissed yet?" Ethan asked,

"I wanna take it slow, I don't wanna rush things with her, I really want this to work out" Ethan nodded as I cleaned the counters.

I put some water bottles in the fridge and closed it. "I gotta go shopping" I whispered to myself. "Let's go now," Ethan said, I shrugged. "Ok" We walked into the store and I bought food and other drinks.