Chapter 5

Grayson's POV

Cries filled the room as I woke up and looked at my alarm clock: 2:57, I sighed and sat up holding him to my chest.

"Let's go make you a bottle" I stood up and walked into the kitchen, I only had one hand but I managed.

"You're getting big" I smiled and laid him down in my arms putting the nipple to his lips. He immediately started eating as I walked back to my room.

As always I had to burp him and he started crying. He spits up everywhere as I sighed, I picked up his towel off the floor from last night and cleaned the white spit up from his mouth, then my pants and the floor.

I stuck the bottle back in his mouth and he started falling asleep again. I didn't wanna wake him but I had to change his diaper.

I slowly laid him down on the bed and changed his shitty diaper... Yay... I picked him up and threw the dirty diaper away.

"All clean now" I put my head on his and rocked him watching him fall asleep. I laid him in his bed and kissed his cheek.

I slid in my own bed and turned off the TV that I accidentally left on then the lights, falling asleep myself.

-6:19-

He was crying again, I groaned and stood up. "Are you ok little guy, you don't really wake up at night, something is wrong huh" I put his head against my shoulder and patted his back.

I walked into the small kitchen and grabbed a thermometer. I walked back into my room and laid him on my bed then turning on the light.

Some light was already shining in from the sun through the windows as I unzipped his pajama's and stuck it under his arm, It beeped as I took it out. It read: 99.7.

"Uh oh, someone's got a temperature." I gave him baby pain reliever as he spits it out. "Well that didn't work out did it" I sighed walking around my apartment as he kept crying.

"Edwin please stop" I felt a warm sensation drip down my back, Edwin stopped crying, I lifted him up and he had puke dripping from his mouth, I closed my eyes then opened them and brought him to his room.

I laid him in his bed as he was quiet now looking around the room. "Please go to sleep so I can take a shower" I begged, But he didn't. I sighed and laid him in his car seat not buckled and put him in the bathroom,

I left the shower curtain where water won't soak the floor but I could be watching him. My shower was a quick 5 minutes just because I had to wash the puke off me. I got dressed in normal clothes and decided I won't take him to daycare so he can get the other kids sick, I decided the call storm.

I picked up my phone and clicked on her contact then put it up to my ear, I held it with my ear and grabbed the car seat laying it on my floor. I picked him up when Storm answered. "Hello," She said, "Hi it's Grayson, Edwins sick so I am not gonna take him to daycare" I explained. "Awe poor baby, Ok tell me when he gets better," She said,

"Ok, bye," I said, "Bye" She responded as I hung up, I didn't know if I was going to call off the date yet, Maybe Brooklyn could still watch him.

I made Edwin a doctors appointment and it was at 12:30, I checked the time, 8:58, I decided to make myself breakfast, It wasn't much, Just eggs and toast.

Edwin was taking a nap as I was thinking of how I was gonna set this date up. It's gonna be just a normal outside type of date, I asked Brooklyn which she would like more, Outside pizza and stars or Netflix and pizza.

She said stars and pizza, So, I just need a small blanket, Pizza, and fruit. In the middle of my thinking Edwin started crying, I stood up and walked into my room.