Chapter 4

Storm's POV

*Skip to date night*

After all the children but Edwin were gone I drove home and took a shower, I put my hair up so it would dry faster and did my make up. I had mascara, Concealer, and eyeliner on with a light purple and silver for my eyeshadow.

I put clear lipgloss on then went through my dresses, Grayson said to dress nice. I picked out a long skinny light purple dress that had a few sparkles on it.

I had black, open toe'd heels on. My hair was let down as I brushed through it. I looked at myself and was pleased while I sat and waited.

Grayson knocked on the door and I opened it. He looked at me and smiled, "You look beautiful" I blushed, "Thank you, you look nice too" He was wearing a black tuxedo.

He gave me a white rose as I smiled. He took my hand as I walked out and he brought me to his car, He opened the door for me as I thanked him and he closed it walking on his side.

He drove me to a nice restaurant and let me out. We walked in and he stood at the front. "Reservation for Grayson Dolan," He said, We walked in and they seated us. "This is really nice Grayson," I said looking around, He nodded as the waiter came and asked us what we wanted. "Water will be fine" I nodded, "What the lady's having," Grayson said, he gave us our menus as we looked at them.

I ordered what I wanted and so did he. "So, How old are you Grayson?" I asked, "I'm uh 19" He responded. "You look a little older, I'm also 19" I sat my cup of water down. "How old were you when Edwin was born," I asked, " I had barely turned 19, He was born on Christmas" I smiled.

Our food came as we ate and learned more about each other. He took me back to the daycare and picked up Edwin. He was setting up for the most part when we walked in. Brooklyn clapped as he fell over from setting up.

I smiled as she stood up and picked the baby up. I grabbed Edwin and gave him a kiss on the cheek then handed him to Grayson.

Grayson put him in the car seat as I walked out with him. "I had a great time tonight" I smiled as he did.

"Yeah me too," He said closing Edwin's door. "But..." He added and looked at me. "I wanna take you on another date, You don't have to dress up, just wear pants and a normal shirt, Tomorrow night," He said, I smiled and nodded, "Ok thanks again," I said bye to Edwin as he started crying.

"Someone's getting fussy I'm gonna take him home," Grayson said, "Yeah the little guy needs his sleep" I smiled, Grayson got in and drove away, I walked in and Brooklyn looked at me.

"So... how'd it go?" She said I explained everything as she listened.

-Grayson's POV-

I unbuckled Edwin's car seat and brought him inside. I took him out and he had still been crying, "Shh it's okay" I rocked him as he stopped.

I grabbed his bottle and fed him. After he was done, "I think you need a bath" He burped and I smiled.

I walked to my bathroom and laid him in the blue chair that was meant for babies. I ran lukewarm water then stripped him and then sat him in, He loved taking baths.

I took a rag and rubbed it over his belly, He had his hands under his head and rest. I chuckled and squeezed water down his stomach.

I cleaned him than his hair, He had quite a bit of hair. After no more water hit him he started crying because of the cold air.

I grabbed his tiny yellow towel and wrapped him in it. "Is that better huh?" I walked into our room and put his diaper on then his footy pajamas.

He made some grunting noises and moved his hands around. "Someone is using the bathroom" He looked at me as I laughed.

"Daddy is really tired how about you?" He hiccuped as I picked him up and laid him on his bed, I turned on my TV and started watching it, It was interrupted by his cries. I sighed standing up and hovered over him.

I picked him up and he stopped. "At least let me change, Please" He just looked at me still with hiccups. I laid him in the middle of my bed and put on some sweatpants After I took off my shirt and then laid beside my son.

I laid him on my chest and laid a blanket over both of us. I kissed him on his forehead and watched his eyes close shut signaling he had fallen asleep. My eyes felt heavy as I closed them falling asleep myself.

_____________________________________
I wanna screammmmm babies are s'cuteeeeeeeee