02;

Nathan Chen, 2017 Grand Prix Final Champion, 2017 Four Continents Champion, 2016-2017 Grand Prix Final Sliver Medalist, 2014 World Junior Championship Bronze Medalist, 2015-2016 Junior Grand Prix Final Gold Medalist, and 2017 U.S National Championship.

He was big to the world very well known and me, I was only called the Golden Girl of U.S. Figure Skating nothing special whats so ever, but for Nathan everybody adored him and knew him as the Quad King since he was the 1st to get 5 quadruples on his 2017 U.S National Champion.

I knew Nathan back in 2015, he wasn't that familiar to others at that time but I knew him because of the Junior Grand Prix when I competed and got silver in the Girls category.

I looked back at my coach before I was about to skate to Nathan and "try" talking to him.

"Do I really have to do this." I whined to her and faked a sad smile.

"Well I mean it depends but he did save you."
I couldn't resist it if I should go back skating but I had to say something to him because he did save me from almost having a huge fall.

So I shook my head, turned back where Nathan was and when I saw him he was going in for a jump. It amazed me when he did because he landed his quad perfectly with no fall.

I turned back to coach once more and she smirked at me. "See" she mouthed. I shrugged and just went skating to his direction.

Nathan stood in the middle of the rank looking down on the ice panting while he had his hand on his hips.

I slowly skated to him and just stood there not knowing where to start off.

"Um hey." I said.

He immediately looked at me and took a glimpse at my face, "Hey, your Mia Evans right?" He asked.

I was surprised he knew me because some figure skaters didn't know me that well and but after all I am the golden girl I guess.

"Yeah, you know me?" Bad first start.. Mia.

"Of course I know you, you're the golden girl of figure skating." He smiled and laughed a little.

His smile and laugh was pretty cute at the same time, I looked down and blushed for a little and then looked at him again, "I'm assuming you know me." He said.

I shook my head and smiled, "Look sorry for what happened there I really didn't expect it but thanks for saving me I guess." Another bad impression again Mia...

"No problem, I really never expected myself to actually catch you on your land of your triple axel." He replied.

Never expected huh?

"So what are you doing here?" I asked. Wow I'm really bad at impressions..

"Competitions here and there until the Olympics." I forgot he was suppose to be in the Olympics next year, I was too but ever since my injury they told me to take a break for awhile so I accepted it.

"That's nice." I said.

"That was a nice triple axel you had there by the way." He complimented.

I was never really good at my triple axels and I was getting complimented by one of the very known skaters out there, which surprised me kind of.

"Same to you on your quad, I can never get my landing right on that one too." I giggled.

"I bet you can."

"Oh you want to try me." I smirked, "take your shot, I still bet you can." He replied back.

I nodded and started skating around the rank, it was now or nothing I guess but I haven't done a quadruple in so long so I might as well just fall and he'll be catching me again.

Has I was skating I was about to go backwards to start it off and then bam I was in the mid air balancing myself trying not to fall and when I did I landed it nicely.

After the jump I stood there not knowing I actually did a quadruple. I heard sound of clapping go towards me and I look to see Nathan coming at me, "See I told you."

"And I'm surprised I actually did it what are you saying." I laughed.

"Well you did perfect." He complimented me once again.

"Hey how about we take this from here and go to the cafe next door, I'd like to get to know you better Chen." I smiled.

"Sure why not Evans." He smiled back.

We both skated off out of the rank and I let him go first because I needed to talk to my coach first. So I skated to her and tapped her shoulder from behind since she was helping Fiona exercise.

Jennifer turned around, "Oh hey your back from the talk, how was it?" She smirked.

"Just give me an hour I'll be at the cafe next door."

"So you finally got the guts huh?"

"I guess you can say that." I randomly whipped my hair.

"You go get him."

Thank you guys for a 100 views
Like man I never knew this would happen so quick ❤️
also I'm not mentally & physically ready for his performance today gahh!

- marinel