15;

you guys have been definitely waiting for this :)
-
I looked at the camera to see a black pitch dark background until I saw Adam.

"Hey Adam!" I smiled. "How are you?" I'm surprised he was FaceTiming me even though he was at competition.

"I'm good." Adam responded.

"Aren't you suppose to be warming up or something?" I asked.

"Yeah but I'm after Shoma Uno and he's like the last person."

I wanted to ask where Nathan was, but has I looked at the TV. They broadcasted him warming a little bit and I awed.

"You we're gonna ask where Nathan was weren't you?" Somehow Adam read my mind in a snap.

"How did you know? what the fuck."

"Because I'm a badass magical bitch that can read minds." Adam sassed.

I just started laughing at him, I loved his sass so much ughh. "What? did I do something." He asked.

"Nonono. I just love you're sass."

"Well thank you."

I heard a echo coming out from my phone and TV which concerned me, so I turned around to the TV, to see the cameramen filming Adam while he was FaceTiming me.

"Looks like you got some company." I said.

Adam didn't know what was going until he looked to the side and waved at the camera crew.

"Adam! Adam let's go!" She heard.

"I gotta go now but you better keep watching because I think Nathans on right now." I nodded my head and ended the call.

I faced my attention to the TV and Adam was right, Nathan was about to perform. So I sat back on my bed and put my blanket over myself, I was nervous at what was going to happen because the high score for tonight's short program was 103.42, but I knew Nathan could beat that score.

"From Salt Lake City and U.S National Champion, Nathan Chen!"

I started yelling at my TV when I saw Nathan waving at the crowd.

This was it..

"It's you're time to shine Nathan" I mumbled.

After the cheering started to die down, the music started to play.. I crossed my fingers hoping he'll do good.

okay I'm back yes I know :)
this is going to be a short chapter because I'm going to add a 2nd part to this & it's literally making me nervous just making this but I'm happy.

I also wanted to add some spice & put a cliffhanger so tehehe.

- marinel