16;

this is like the part 2 version + new chapter
-
Nathan was doing unbelievable good, he got everything right like his spins, jumps, and I couldn't be anymore happier for him.

Every element he did was getting the score higher and it was crazy. Yuzuru and Shoma already went before Nathan so the lead score was 103.42, which I was Yuzuru score, Shoma was of course placed second with 99.21.

The performance ended and I couldn't stop smiling, he was so happy and I was too. While he was just getting out of the rink one of the fans gave him a bouquet of flowers and a stuffed animal and I awed in sight.

Has time went by it was time for the results and I was shaking with my phone in my hand.
"Nathan Chen has scored 104.12 points and is ranked 1st." I started screaming, he beat Yuzuru oh my god.

"WOHOO!" I started jumping up and down on my bed until Olivia came rushing in my room.

"What happened? Who what." She asked.

"NATHAN BEAT YUZURU!" I screamed.

"That's impossible, no can beat Yuzuru."

"Well Nathan just did." I protested, the TV instantly showed the results of the short program and Olivia just smiled and then scoffed.

"Okay I believe you there but at Free Skates I definitely feel like Yuzuru will beat Nathan."

I rolled my eyes at her, "and I thought you were so in love with Nathan." I snapped back.

"Yeah but you're basically head over heels for him and you're so close from dating him."

She was right but it didn't make any difference, "whatever but when Nathan comes to our house again don't act all flirty." I snickered.

I didn't know what I was going through today but my sister and I weren't in good terms for some reason, she acted all bitchy which wasn't her at all, something was up with her.

Olivia immediately left the room and close my door shut, my phone started vibrating again and I looked to see a FaceTime call from of course, Nathan.

"Hey! Did you see what I did! I beat Yuzuru." He smiled, he was walking somewhere because the camera was shaky but he looked all sweaty and yet happy at the same time.

"Yeah I did, I literally screamed at the top of my lungs." I chuckled.

"So what's up with you?" He asked.

"Nothing much.. I just watched you're performance of course but somehow my sisters acting weird so."

"Oh why?"

"I have no idea she was so worked up by saying it's impossible Yuzuru and that he'll beat you in Free Skates."

"Weird, but I definitely think yes Yuzuru will beat me." He said.

I didn't know where Nathan was going but he was in an area filled with many people. "I gotta go since I have a press conference, but I'll definitely call you back later." He said.

"Alright bye." He ended the call immediately and I just plopped on my bed just looking at the celing.

A knock was heard from my door until someone opened it I looked up to see my dad and he didn't look happy again.

"Oh god." I mumbled under my breathe.

"So my your mother told me Nathan was in our household without me knowing." He was mad I knew he would be.

I stayed silent, "is this true.."

"I can explain."

My dad sighed, "Mia, I'm giving you trust here. You don't just bring a boy in this household without me knowing." His voice was raising up.

I was fucking things up and it was all going downhill for me, I felt my phone vibrating so I just a ignored it. But I accidentally touched the my phone and instantly heard some sound coming out from it. I didn't know what to do since I was in a critical moment so I lowered the volume and just threw my phone to the other side of my bed.

"It was a complicated night alright, it's not like him and I did anything gross." My voice was raising up. We we're both now going to fight and I knew it was going to be the end of my opportunities of being together with Nathan.

"I don't care about you're excuses Mia! A boy was in our house and you probably slept with him, didn't you?" He yelled.

"Okay yes I might of slept with him but there was nothing more!" I screamed.

"Mia I thought I can let him come into our house so you can introduce him properly to me but now I don't think it's not going to happen anymore." He snapped.

"DAD NO PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE PLEASE PLEASE." I pleaded.

"What did we talk about with Ethan. I don't want things happening to you with him cheating on you." He said.

"IM NOT DATING HIM DAD STOP!" I yelled. "He's only my friend alright, I mean yes we seem close and act like a couple but there's nothing more between us and I'm pretty if I ever dated him he would never cheat on me." I confessed.

"That's what he said to me Mia, that's what he said right in front of my face, but he broke it."

"I know but does Nathan seem like a fuckboy to you?"

He stayed silent, "no he doesn't." I shook my head, I wasn't gonna cry I was so disappointed in my dad. I never did anything with Nathan that night but just only talked to him and slept with him that's it he only kept me company.

"Just give me one chance alright please, this was before you even knew and now you know so please give me a chance it's not his fault he sneaked into our house it was mine, it was all mine. You can ground me all you want but it's my fault okay I just needed company so I let Nathan in." I confessed, I wanted to get everything straight so my dad can let me have a chance.

"Alright alright I'll let you have a chance, I'm sorry I got all mad at you it's just because I don't want you to get hurt like before because when you got hurt by Ethan you weren't able to get out of you're bedroom and you didn't eat that right that you almost got a disorder. It just hurts." He confessed, he sat next to me and hugged me tight, "I don't want you to grow up." He whispered and he kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"It's life dad." I stated.

I've had a ruff year but it still hasn't stop me from anything happy. "I'm glad you're happy, I'm glad he's making you happy." My dad said.

He walked out of my bedroom with a smile on his face, I grabbed my phone from the other side of my bed to see Nathan talking to someone.

My eyes widen, he must of heard the whole thing. I didn't know what to do but before he looked at the camera and I instantly ended the call.

He knows..

this book is alive don't worry
- marinel