06;

Both Nathan and I we're in his car driving somewhere far away, we didn't know where but we we're thinking of In N Out or Nathan's house because I didn't want to be at mine at the moment.

"So where are we going?" He asked.

I somehow just randomly ended up driving his car because I forced him too come with me, "Somewhere to explain stuff calmly and peacefully" I said.

"How about my house?" He said.

"Alright" since I didn't know where Nathan lived, he had to tell me the directions to his house and let me just tell you he doesn't live far from me.

We arrived at Nathan's house and it wasn't that bad. I actually liked his house better than mine, but yet I still don't know how Nathan even found my house in the first place.

"Welcome to my house." Nathan said. He was opening the door to enter inside his house and thankfully he successfully opened it. When we both got inside, it was big and neatly cleaned.

"Nathan." A unfamiliar voice I haven't heard of before popped up.

A girl came down from upstairs and hugged Nathan, the girl looked really similar to him so I'm assuming this is one of his siblings.

"Mia meet my sister Alice." He said, she was so pretty and looked so young even though she was older then Nathan.

"Hey your Mia Evans, the golden girl of US figure skating." yup that's me.

I nodded my head, "you're so pretty." she smiled.

"Thank you so are you." I replied back.

After I met Alice, Nathan's sister he grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way upstairs. "Okay slow down there Nathan."

He nodded his head and took me into his room which wasn't that bad but it could be better because his room was kind of messy. "Well thanks, but before we explain everything to ourselves I need to text my mom."

"Hey can I spend the night here?" I asked, it was weird but I was going to have to face it knowing it's almost dark out

"Yeah sure." Wow okay..

"Okay you explain first." We said in unison, "no you."

After that moment we just started laughing for no reason. I liked Nathan because we would always have those random nice moments.

"Okay but seriously who's going to explain first." I said. "I just want to know how you found my house anyways."

"Jennifer gave it to me." He said. "I wanted to come to your house instead of texting you to rearrange our plans tomorrow." Aww

"Well first off you didn't really need too and second how about in the evening since you have to practice and pack." I smiled.

"Deal." We both shook on it and let go, "Now you have to explain why you wouldn't let me in your house."

I wasn't really sure if I was ready to tell Nathan about Ethan yet since I literally just met him a few hours ago. But if we ever got close and ever got into a relationship I would definitely tell him but now wasn't really the time so I'd just make a little white lie about how my dad wouldn't let guys in my house or something I guess I don't know.

"Well first my mom and my sister are huge fans of you. Not even joking like an hour ago when I told them about you and I my mom and sister we're flipping out about us, my sister was like he's not just a guy he's Quad King and before she was saying that we would be cute together and all that." I said.

Nathan was laughing at me the whole time I told him, "it's not funny really, it's embarrassing to me." I said, I was getting red like a tomato and I could do anything about it.

"Well at least it's your mom and sister. If it was a crazy fan I'd totally be creeped out." He confessed. "Now tell me about your dad and how he doesn't want me in your house."

Honestly I just think I had huge lump in my throat just thinking about it. "I'll tell you about that later on when we get close or ever get close into a relationship. I'm really not ready to tell you at this time." He nodded his head, I really hope he understood my situation.

"I accept your decision, but you can tell me anytime." Ugh thank god he understood.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked.

"Well my other sister is bring In N out, so I guess we can watch Netflix." He said.

I laughed, "Before you came I was going to watch Netflix."

"Well we can watch it together." He smirked.

"I see you Chen, trying to get close with me." I snickered.

Next thing I knew, I was laying my head on Nathans chest while he was holding me tight while watching Pretty Little Liars and to be honest with you this felt right.

I swear I'm really bad in making this story..

Today at church the priest was talking about the Olympics and how all the athletes when they were young wanted to try achieving their goals going to the Olympics and all that. I was thinking about Nathan for like a solid 3 mins 🙈

- marinel