17;

Has usual I laid on my bed just looking up at the celing, praying silently hoping Nathan didn't hear anything but he did. I was pretty sure he did because I only lowered the volume of my phone and never ended the call. I couldn't get that guilt out of my system so I just went for it and called him once more.

I was looking up at my phone to see myself and the phone ringing hoping he'll answer. I promised myself I'd tell him but not in this kind of way. I sighed when I saw his face pop up, he didn't seem mad by his expression so that was a good thing.

"Um hey." I was trying to keep everything calm and nothing more.

"Hey."

The guilt was swirling through my brain and my stomach was filled with butterflies just looking at him. He was in his hotel room laying on his bed like how I was too but I have to admit I actually really really like him.

"Did you hear what happened?" I asked, I was pretty nervous about his reaction,

"The yelling and screaming?" He questioned, he definitely heard it which caused me to shake a little.

"You heard it didn't you." I sighed. "Look I can explain.. its j-" I was cut off by the sound of Nathan's voice.

"Mia relax there's nothing that you did wrong, I know it was probably a hard state to tell me about you're relationship in the past but you know things come and go." He explained.

"So you're not mad at me?" I said.

"Of course not and I said you can tell me whenever you're ready."

I sighed in relief, "thank god I thought you would like shut me out."

Nathan just laughed at me, "I'm not that kind of person."

We stayed silent after Nathan laughed until he broke it up again. "So who is this Ethan guy?" He asked.

I didn't like talking about Ethan that much to anyone but now he knows, "Well for starters he's my ex and he cheated on me." I took a breath, "he cheated on me with Matteo Rizzo's sister."

Nathan's eyes widen has I told him, "that bitch?" He said.

"Yeah! You know her." I practically yelled.

"Everyone knows her Mia." He laughed a little, "but yeah I know her, she's weird like actually. She tries to flirt with me every time."

I started laughing again,"Well she is really pretty and really good at skating, like this girl is Alina Zagitova level good."

"I know that Mia."

"Anyways back to the Ethan stuff, he cheated on me behind my back and when I found out, my world went crumbling down. My whole family felt really bad for me, I didn't get out of my room and I wasn't eating well."

Just talking about this makes me realize how my life was hell. I was never perfect in my life and the only good thing that has happened was really my skating.

"You've had a tough one." He said.

I shook my head, "You can emphasize it has broke, knowing that I fractured my leg and I was hurt by a guy." I was happy knowing that Nathan actually cared for me but some part of me just feels like I'm too good for him knowing how broken I was.

"Don't say that.. you seem like an amazing girl but just with a tough life." He stated.

"Thanks for caring." I smiled.

"Hey there's that smile."

Nathan was a pretty amazing guy to talk to about life and I adore it.

"So what was that thing about giving me a chance?" He asked.

"Oh yeah my dad is letting you come to my house for dinner and to talk to you and if everything goes all right he'll let me date you." I smiled.

Nathan had a confused look on his face, "date me?" He questioned.

"It's complicated.. its because of that Ethan thing and my dad gotten overprotective mode after it, so yeah I guess you can say that." I laughed a little.

I didn't know what to say because his face looked like he wasn't sure of us dating at any point. But I liked him and these chances were going to be hard now.

"You're dad really cares about you."

"Of course, that's why he doesn't like boys coming in my house because of this whole Ethan incident." 

"That's understandable."

There was another moment of silence until I heard a sound coming from my phone.

"Nathan!" I heard.

"That was Vincent but I'll talk to you tomorrow and when I get back I'll definitely come over." He smiled.

"Alright."

He ended the call right away and I was back to my normal routine.

"How did I get so lucky." I mumbled.

I feel so inactive on Wattpad and way more active on my new editing account on instagram.
you should go ahead and follow
@iceiceedits
- marinel