11;

"So Alaina & I decided that for your Short program you'll be doing a song by Ariana Grande, you might know this song when you hear it but I have a feeling you'll like it and for your free skate you'll do a song by Bea Miller, this song really got me because of how passionate it is and how it has the word gold is in it because you are the golden girl after all." Jennifer explained, "these are both covers and not by sang by the actual artist, so you'll be fine."

McKenna and I started smiling at each other, "I can't believe you're actually going to compete again." I nodded my head.

"We're starting your Short Program this week and then Free Skate next week." Jennifer said.

Alaina Ramirez, she's been my choreographer for all of my performances and let me tell you I've succeeded so much because of her.

"Okay let's get into this." Alaina said. Jennifer and McKenna stepped aside so I can start and before they did I pinky promise McKenna that after my practice I would teach her how to skate and of course she understood my situation.

"Okay here's how its going to turn out, you'll start off with your triple axel for your first element, which maybe difficult but has long has you keep practicing it you'll be golden." I nodded my head.

"Your 2nd element you'll be doing your spins, so sit spins and Biellmann." I haven't done my biellmann in forever so I'll be needing to practice that a lot. "Step Sequence, Triple Lutz plus the Combo, Double loop, and then the Camel spin." The routine wasn't bad of a routine, I've done worse before my incident but I'm assuming just having a easy start since it's going to my first comp since my injury.

"I choose this piece for you because love is the main concept right now for right now and don't think I know your affair with Nathan Chen because I've seen it on the media, Evans." I nodded. "Plus Jennifer here has been telling me everything."

America knew about my mini affair with Nathan, they only knew that he catched me that's all, nothing was spoken after because I didn't want to make it big until I actually get in a relationship with him, which is a 70% chance I will.

"Now let's get into it Evans." Both Alaina and Jennifer said in unison. Before I started my Short program, Jennifer made me go in the weight room to do some weights and exercises a little bit and it was basically hell because I wasn't really in shape. After, I started some spins and jumps that needed some improvement before I could actually do my program.

Jennifer helped me a bit with my jumps and spins which actually helped me a lot. In the other hand Alaina and McKenna we're talking about something, but I wasn't really concerned about it because they were either talking about Nathan and I or about skating.

After 25-30 mins of everything I did to exercise for my routine I was warned out, my arms we're hurting and my legs were in the verge of falling, but it is the athletic life when the soreness happens.

I finally got into my position to start off my short program and has soon has I heard the music coming on through the speakers, I knew it was time.

My arms and legs we're gracefully moving through the music and Jennifer was right, I really liked the song selection, in fact I use to sing this song so much when it came out.

I heard a cheer going on has I was moving and I saw McKenna from the corner of my eye. I smiled has I was moving through the song. The first element was coming in for me and who knows dear lord what would happen to me because you know Nathan wasn't here to catch me. I'm kidding 😂, I started moving backwards until I was flying through the air with my legs criss crossed and my arms held together, the adrenaline went buzzing and I loved it has I landed perfectly on the ice.

I heard cheers from McKenna, Alaina, and Jennifer. I was really proud of that landing and I hoped I can ace it more has the time goes on. I was moving gracefully again side to side until I had to do my spins and let me tell you it was rough for me because I needed more concentration so it wasn't really my best but I will be working on it more.

By the faces of the girls they weren't that satisfied by my spins but I'll promise them I'll work on my spins more because the only thing I work on the most are my jumps. The step sequence came and I actually did pretty good for the first time so I'd give that an 8/10 but it still needed more work.

The music went on a little more faster so that meant it was a sign I needed to do my other element, which was the jumps. I went backwards again and did my Triple Lutz which damn I almost fell but kept my balance, luckily the adrenaline was still going through me after I did my combo which was better the Lutz.

The music was still going a little fast until it slowed down, that was a cue for me knowing that I almost needed to be done, so I did my camel spin and added another sit spin which satisfied my choreographer.

I moved gracefully until I posed at the end of my song. All 3 of the girls instantly ran up to me and hugged me, Alaina helped McKenna of course because she would always fall when she got on the ice. "Thank you guys so much for taking this opportunity, I really appreciate what you guys have done for me." I thanked each and one of the girl has I was hugging them.

"We love you Mia!" They yelled in unison.

the weeks almost done & going by fast & I'm so happy ❤️ but Olympics are getting close from an end which makes me lowkey sad because we won't be able to see Nathan until 2022 😔

let's take a moment to appreciate these photos that Nathan posted on his Instagram ❤️😭

- marinel