14;

I've decided to make this chapter for all you're positive comments so ty all so much ❤️ but make sure to read until the end :)
-
My dad just looked at me, I knew he didn't want his little girl to get a boy and have the same incident. It was rough for my dad when he found out Ethan was cheating on me, he talk to Ethan's parents about what happened and they we're sorry for me, also Ethan promised my dad we'd never break up but he broke that promise. I was devastated, my whole family was devastated for me and after that incident, my dad wouldn't approve anymore because he didn't want to see me broken again.

"You can't be serious? Right." Mom, Olivia, and I shook are heads at my dad. I could tell I was about to get a silent treatment by the end of the week but this was a good time to explain everything.

"I thought we agreed that you would never see
a boy again." My dad explained. I nodded my head but I was full of grief "We did dad, we did but it just came to me."

"I thought you could do better Mia, you have you're skating career ahead of you and you have college too, that's stressful enough but to have a boyfriend or seeing a guy isn't what I want from you." My dad was really getting on me, Nathan and I we're just the same age so there was really nothing bad.

I wanted to protest back, but I decided I was gonna tell every detail to my dad and try telling a lot of good things about Nathan to him.

"Dad hear me out here okay, this guys nothing compared to Ethan okay."

My dad just laid back on his seat, "fine talk to me." He responded and so I did, "The guy I met is basically world famous, very well known to the world. For heaven sake he's going to the Olympics and that's got to be a huge deal." I paused and just looked at my dad, he was still not satisfied yet. "Nathan Chen, 17 year old US Figure Skater. He's bound to be famous, He's achieved so much by being the Grand Prix Champion, Four Continents Champion, and U.S National Champion, I don't know if I want to continue on but he's so nice, caring, and generous, like come on this boy actually cared for me when I told him my injury story. No other boy would do that." After, I told him everything from when I first met him and until now, but I did leave the part out where I snuck him into my house without my dad knowing and yet my dad still wasn't satisfied. "Dad!" I yelled.

I wasn't doing that good enough but I had to try harder, I don't want this day to be ruined again just because my dad was stubborn enough not to get satisfied with this. "Say something." I pleaded.

"If you bring that Nathan guy in our house to have dinner with us one night and I talk to him. I'll think about if I could approve you again but just to be with him right now." He said.

I smiled in happiness, "I won't let you down dad! But just saying I'm not dating him." I said, "Well all the things you told me it seems like you guys are." He stated. I ran out of the kitchen and did my happy dance, but then I realized it was the Men's Short Program starting right now. So I sprint up in my room, shut my door and instantly turned on the TV to see Germany figure skater Jorik Hendricx take the ice.

Nathan was competing against the Europeans and the Asians, so it was going to be tough for him knowing that he has to compete against, the worlds greatest Yuzuru Hanyu and Shoma Uno. Sure he competed them once and got silver but this was going to be difficult.

I was relieved Nathan didn't go yet, but he told me he would go around last before Shoma Uno, which wasn't that bad.

My phone rang in the middle of no where, so I grabbed it off my nightstand and checked to see McKenna calling of course.

"So how was it." She asked.

"It's was horrible." I joked.

"Aww girl it'll be okay, trust me you're strong and you don't deserve to be in this state."

I wanted to laugh, but I couldn't because she actually believed me. "I'm kidding McKenna." Now I actually was laughing.

"What do you mean." She asked. I told her everything and then next thing you know she was screaming.

"My dads letting Nathan have dinner with us one night and then he's going to talk to him." I said, "also he said he'll think about approving Nathan and only him."

"That's great" She squealed.

"Yeah but I'm not dating him and this is already ending up like oh dad meet my boyfriend thing even though it's not" I felt like I was taking this too fast now because Nathan was going to be meeting my dad at one point. Luckily my dad didn't say what day, but I'm pretty sure he's waiting when I actually date him.

"So at least you're dads letting Nathan go to you're house." She responded.

I was still watching the short program when I was talking to McKenna, the next person that came up after Jorik was Matteo Rizzo from Italy, his sister Serena is my nemesis and I'm about to complete with her in 2 weeks which kills me.

"Well yeah only if he meets him first for dinner plus I still haven't told Nathan why he can't go to my house."

"Well you have to tell him sooner."

I only met Nathan fews day ago and we're close but not super super close. It would also be awkward for me to because I have feelings for Nathan.

"I know but now's not the time."

"Well good luck, I have to go because I'm still working and you know Rebecca." McKenna's boss hated her and whenever I was at the cafe talking to McKenna she would always give me the dirtiest looks.

McKenna hung up on me and I payed attention to the short program, apparently I missed Matteo's performance and am now watching Chinese Figure Skater Boyang Jin, he was a good skate but not the best in whole world like Yuzuru was.

He did his Salchow cleanly until he fell. That was a -1.00 deduction already for Jin, which sucks because he's doing so good right now.

I had my phone right next to me and I felt another buzzing come through. So many people call me these days I swear to god. I picked up my phone to be an unknown number trying to FaceTime.

I wonder who can that be..

thank you all so much for the positive comments, I decided to do one more chapter until I take a break for a bit, but feel free to put more because I read all of you're comments & it makes my day ❤️

I'm still not feeling my best at the moment but I hope to be better soon..

I have no school today because my city has this water outbreak boil water advisory thing (which means our waters low pressured) & I really hope our dance will still happen because it'll make me at least feel better.

Tomorrow's there's supposed to be a figure skating gala exhibition for the Winter Olympics and I heard Nathan didn't go to the practice, but I hope he feels better ❤️ hopefully Nathan will be in the Gala & also I hope I can watch it too.

Olympics are ending tomorrow in South Korea but in America it's ending on Sunday 😔 & it's making me more sad wtf

Sorry for letting you all down but I hope this chapter will make you happy.

- marinel