09;

I really wanted to slap McKenna right there but that would just be rude. So I just stuck with it because she's my best friend of course and they always have to do embarrassing things to you while they talk to boys.

"Sorry about her."

"Girl you're fine. I get how you're feeling right now." He said, Adam was so sweet I wish I could hug him right there but he's all the way across the country with Nathan.

"Adam, can I have my phone back?" I heard in the background, it was definitely Nathan coming back from somewhere because I heard the door open too.

"Yeah." Adam said directing to Nathan, "look girl I gotta give Nathan's phone back but I'll DM you my number."

I nodded my head, "Thanks Adam." I smiled.

-

"Hey M, I have to go now because my mom needs me. But enjoy talking to Nathan and after tell me the details." McKenna said.

"Alright." I said.

-
McKenna went running out of the door and now it was only Nathan and I face to face in front of our phones.

"Adam was talking to you?" Nathan joked. I was offended a little bit but oh well. "Is that comment or statement?" I asked.

"I'm kidding Mia." He laughed. "How's California treating you."

"Well good news is I found out where you train because of your Instagram, so I stopped by there and decided to train with Jennifer." I said.

"Really?" I nodded, "it's not bad of a place but I can train with you sometime. I prefer just skating at my ice rank though because it's closer."

"Alright." He smiled. "Hey there's that smile I miss." I laughed. "Same to yours." One day I'll date Nathan, One day but today's just not the day.

"How's New York?" I asked. "Great, short program starts tomorrow and I'm definitely ready." He sounded confident.

"I'll be watching but don't get too confident there Nathan." I laughed.

Nathan and I talked for hours about random things in life until he had to go to bed because of his big day tomorrow. It was 7 here in California while it was 10 there in New York, a 3 hour difference.

"Mia! Dinners ready!" My mom yelled.

I sprinted out of my room and downstairs to see my mom, dad, and sister sitting down at table.

"Hey guys." I greeted my family, I sat down next to my sister. So I wouldn't be questioned that much from my mom or dad even though I still am.

"We're you in your room the whole day?" My mom asked.

I nodded, my mom and sister made chicken salad and ravioli for dinner and it was always the best.

"That's not right Mia." My dad protested.

"Well I was talking to someone on FaceTime." I was trying my best not say anything about Nathan to my dad right here and right now because things will get serious.

"And that was?" Here's the questions now. "Mark just stop." My mom defended, "So, I can't know what my daughters up too."

My sister glared at me and whispered. "You're so lucky we're defending you from dad just because of Nathan."

I just shook my head and continued to eat my food. "Okay something's up with you ladies and I'll find it out." He angered.