12;

I worked a few more times on my program with my coach to fix the errors I did the first time and they we're improving a little. But I told my coach and choreographer that I would practice more and by the looks on there face they really expect it from me.

Time went by and I finally helped McKenna to skate on ice before I could go home tonight and tell my dad and also watch Nathan's Short Program.

"Okay McKenna just stay balanced and try just walking normally." I said, she nodded her head and did what I told her to do. She was still falling but luckily I caught her on time.

"Thanks." She said, I helped her stand up straight and she just looked at me.

"Hey aren't you forgetting something." I didn't know what she was talking about, so I got confused for a bit.

"Umm not that I know of."

She buried her hand to her face and just sighed. Then she randomly faked coughed "Nathan."

I was still confused, "what about him?" She rolled her eyes this time at me and I shot a glare at her.

"Aren't you going to talk to him?" She finally said. I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the time, McKenna and I have been in this rank for at least 3 hours now.

It was 12 noon here in California, while it was 9 in New York. So I'm assuming it was an acceptable time to call Nathan since athletes always need to be up early.

I pressed his contact name and press the FaceTime button and next thing you know his face lit up on the screen. He looked so cute in the morning ugh.. I maybe actually having feelings for this boy.

"What." He asked sheepishly, his morning voice was even cute to ughh. At this point I was blushing and I'm pretty sure McKenna noticed since she was right in front of me.

I stopped blushing, "Well good morning to you." He was against the light, so I couldn't see him that much since it was dark, so he rolled back on his bed.

"How are you." He asked.

I turned the camera around to show that I was at the ice rank and then flipped it back.

"You've been practicing huh."

I nodded my head, I was going to mention that I was going to the competition that he was competing in 2 weeks along with me (which he didn't know of) but I just paused for a moment.

"Were you going to say something because it looked like you were." I nodded my head again. "Yeah it's just that I forgot." I lied. I decided to change the subject, because I didn't want him asking more questions.

"So you're short programs tonight."

"Yup." I was surprised he was still in bed, because he should be eating breakfast or doing something instead of talking to me.

"Get your ass up Nathan, you have a big competition today and I don't want to see you fall." I protested.

"Well your not-" I cut him off before he would say something, saying I wasn't practicing and all that. "I practiced for 3 hours." I said, truthfully.

"Oh.."

"So when are you coming back." I asked, I missed him so much.

"Soon, most likely in 2 or 3 days." I really wanted to hug him and cuddle with him in bed, so bad. But I realized for a second that I'm actually developing some feelings for him a little bit. I needed to control it, because I didn't want to go to fast on our relationship because I just met him like a few days ago and also I have comp to focus on.

"That's great."

"Hey I miss you too it's okay." He said.

I heard a door open in the background, I froze until I heard a familiar voice call Nathan's name. I saw a guy in the background that was shirtless and had a towel around his waist, I couldn't get look at the guy till I realized that was Alex Shibutani.

"Nathan! What the hell!" He yelled.

Nathan didn't realize what was going on until he turned around to see Alex half naked. He got startled and so he dropped his phone.

"Wow Nathan. Wow" I laughed.

"Sorry dude." I heard him say to Alex.

"That is not cool Nathan." Alex said.

"What's happening." McKenna cut me off. "Alex got out of the shower and Nathan didn't realize what was going on until he turned around to see Alex half naked, so then Alex yelled at him." I laughed.

McKenna was laughing so hard when I told her that she fell on the ice. "Shit McKenna, you almost scared me." Has I saw her drop.

McKenna got up and just looked at me, "I'm good I'm good."

"Who is that?" Nathan yelled, his phone was still on the ground. "I'm with McKenna right now."

"That's great tell her I said hi."

"Hey!" McKenna yelled. I helped McKenna up and she held on the side of the wall.

"Are you guys okay there." I asked, I saw a figure pick up Nathan's phone and it was really fast because next thing you know Nathan was back on the screen.

"Yeah, Sorry about that." He apologized. "You're fine. That was really funny though."

I saw him blush a little and I could tell here was embarrassed.

"Hey!" Alex yelled, has he sat next to Nathan. "Who is this." Alex looked at me confused and then just smirked at Nathan.

"Is this the girl you've been talking about. What's her name Mia." Nathan slapped him at one point. "Hey! I should be slapping you for what you did." Alex protested.

"Just don't ever say that." Nathan snickered at Alex. I awed Nathan but then just glared at him for what he said.

"Okay rude and yes it's me the girl Nathan has been blabbing about." I laughed. Trust me I already knew Nathan was talking about me because Adam basically told me, I just acted like I didn't know.

"Well Hey I'm Alex and you might know my sister too."

"Maia, yeah I know. I love you guys has a duo, honestly I love you guys more then Nathan." I joked.

"Hey!" Nathan yelled.

I really liked making this chapter but it looks like we've met Alex in an interesting way 😂
- marinel