13;

"Well I'm gonna go now because you guys need to get going for tonight." I paused for a moment. "So good luck!"

"Bye." Both guys said and unison, I pressed the red button and hung up on both of them. "Well I saw you blushing." McKenna said.

"And?"

"You definitely like him."

I scoffed, "pss please." McKenna in the other hand was serious, like actually serious.

"Okay yes maybe I do." I skated around a circle once and paced myself.

"Ha!" McKenna yelled. I went up to her and covered my hand on her mouth, "you better not tell McKenna." She nodded her head and took my hand out of her mouth.

"Pinky promise." I had my pinky out ready for a pinky to go over by my best friend.

"Pinky promise." Has she put her pinky around mine.

We both let go, "this is so exciting!" She smiled, "yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes, McKenna just grinned at me.

"See you already have a good chance with Nathan anyways." I may have a good chance, but I just need to wait for the right time to tell all my feelings to him plus I was already feeling overwhelmed anyways since I was ready to tell my dad all about Nathan, because Nathan here has some good qualities to let my dad change his mind about guys and to get him over my ex boyfriend.

"I do but I'm waiting for a good time, you know. I don't want this relationship happening right away. Maybe at comp or a month from now it'll be fine. But for now I'm just keeping things lowkey with Nathan." I explained, she nodded her head, because obviously she would understand what I'm going through.

"Yeah but you know keeping things lowkey would mean um cuddling, going out to eat at restaurants, ice skating together, watching Netflix together, sneaking him to you're house without your dad knowing, and him giving you his hoodie, yeah that's definitely lowkey." McKenna explained. "I'm surprised people haven't seen you hold hands."

Okay McKenna was really staying the obvious. "Okay please stop, just please." I demanded. "I will but I'm just trying to warn you, I don't want you to get more stressed again because you already have that situation tonight you have to face and you have comp coming up which your surprising Nathan with."

I get what McKenna was saying. but I mean she is protecting me with all cost. "Let's go eat now because I'm starving." I said.

She nodded her head and held my hand again while we we're getting out of the rink so she wouldn't fall again. After a minute of trying to help McKenna get out from the rank and giving her the guards for the blades, she was finally out of the rank walking and not falling.

"You did good today." I smiled, we both we're untying our skates on the bench. "Oh but you did better." She grinned.

"Shut up." I chuckled.

Hours have passed and it was time for Mia to tell the truth to her father about everything from when she first met Nathan until now. She also wanted to apologize for her behavior at dinner because she should of never left the table like that but it was rough for her.

-

My parents and my sister we're gathering around the table waiting for me. They we're all really confused of what was going on but I just stood there at the center.

"You can do it Mia, You can do it" I closed my eyes while mumbling to myself.

"Is everything okay honey." My mom cut me off, I opened my eyes and took a breathe.

I nodded my head. "Mom, Dad, Olivia. I gathered all of us here today, because I really need to tell you all something very important." I paused for a moment. "Well mostly dad." My mom and sister looked at me with a worried look, they knew it was a good thing to tell my dad, so my mom held my hand tight. "What's going on?" My dad asked.

I sighed, "Well you know how you told me after I dated my ex, that I can never be able to date any boy or see any boy again after the incident between Ethan and I." He nodded his head.

I just bowed my head down because this was a really tough moment for me. "You can do this honey." My mom whispered. I shook my head, I didn't know if I wanted to say more.

"Mia, you're strong. Just do it." I hesitated for a moment, but it took me awhile to think it out until now. Nathan can change my dad I thought, my dad can forget about Ethan if he would just believe in Nathan.

I put my head up high and looked at my dad. "I met a guy." I proudly said.

I just want to stop here because I've been feeling down lately. I feel like my story isn't good enough for you guys, I haven't been getting that much views, I've been practically stressing out these past two days. It's just all hard on me 😔

I'm sorry all if my book is crap because it actually it is..

I'm not going to be posting for a day or 2 but I will be making chapters along the way but I won't be posting it until I change my mind.

but just to all make ya happy

- marinel ☹️