04;

Nathan and I we're in the moment until I felt a buzzing coming from my pocket. I let go of Nathan's hand, grabbed my phone and looked down to see who's calling.

Coach J ❤️

"Could you give me a moment?" I told Nathan, he nodded and I quickly ran out from my chair to go outside.

I pressed the accept button on my phone," Mia what's taking you so long?" Jennifer's voice raised.

"Nathan and I had moment."

I could already tell at this moment coach was doing the happy dance after what I told her because the line was dead silent for a minute.

"Are you good their coach?" I asked.

I heard some noise while she was picking up the phone, "yeah I'm good." she proceeded.

"So what do you need me for?" I asked again.

"Oh well I was gonna ask you if you wanted to help me with the young kids, but since your on your date with Nathan. I didn't want to interpret so I got Kelly to help me instead."

Wow um okay go ahead get her instead of me, but it was mostly my fault because I am with Nathan right now, "Are you sure? I mean I can still help and I can bring Nathan along with me?"

"No your good, have fun hanging out with him because he's gonna leave in 3 days." She said, how does she know when he's leaving..

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"Mia I'm friends with his coach." She explained.

"Oh well I'm gonna go now so bye." I quickly click the red button before she said another word.

I went back inside to see Nathan on his phone, I walked back to the table, turnt the chair a little and sat down. Nathan looked up from his phone to see me, "Are you okay?"

I nodded my head, "It was just my coach, that's just all." I didn't want to say anymore but I'd have to make these 3 days quick before Nathan left.

"Are you okay?" I asked back.

He nodded his head and put his phone on top of the table, "Listen so I just found out from Raphael that I was leaving in 3 more days to go to New York to compete with the USA Team."

So that's why he's leaving.. that was suppose to be me going with him to the Olympics, competing with the USA Team, & etc, but I was stuck here in California just keeping it lowkey and finding sometime when I'll ever compete.

"We should try hanging out more." I blurted out

"I was actually about to say that." He laughed

Both Nathan and I we're talking about it for awhile and we decided to get our numbers from each other, we swapped our phones typed in our numbers and then swapped it back.

"Sweet." I said

A text came buzzing in from Nathan's phone, he checked the text to see who it was, "that was Raphael, he needs me. But I'll text you later about tomorrow." I nodded and gave him a hug.

He hugged back and I liked it, I'm really going to like this kid I thought. I let go of our hug and he immediately went out the door.

"Dang." I mumbled, has I plopped down on the seat.