18;

Nathan just laid on his bed thinking of what he said to Mia earlier.

Date me?

He thought about it thinking it may truly happen. He sighed and heard the door open, it was a signal that Alex was in the room.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked the teenager that was looking at the celing.

"Yeah I'm just thinking." Nathan sighed.

"About?" He asked him again.

"Of what I said to Mia earlier." Alex smirked and just looked at Nathan.

"And that was?"

Nathan got up from the bed and just faced Alex. "Well one night ago, Mia like butt dialed me and like never hung up on me or anything so I wanted to see what's up. I heard screaming between her dad and her and apparently they we're talking about me."

"Dad business I see." Nathan nodded.

Alex just look at Nathan for a quick second.
"You like her." Alex said.

"I know." He sighed. "But don't tell anyone."

Alex just laughed, "it's pretty obvious Nathan. you talk about her every time & you smile whenever you text her on the phone."

"Really?" He said.

Alex just nodded his head and laughed. "Even Adam sees it too and he always bugs me about it."

Nathan just sighed once more.

"How long have you known her?" Alex asked, the teenage boy.

"3 weeks now." He stated.

Alex smiled at the boy and Nathan was somehow concerned.

"Alex, spill what's on your mind this time." He rolled his eyes and listened.

"Ask her out." He said really fast.

"But aren't we taking this too fast? Like I just met her only 3 weeks ago."

Alex just sighed and just crashed on the bed.

"Nathan listen, you guys literally act like your a couple and you seem tight already. I think it's reasonable that you ask her out on a date plus didn't you say if you came over for dinner at her house and her dad approves you guys, then it can be official." Nathan nodded his head.

Alex smiled, "We have comp in two weeks after this and I don't know if she'll be able to come."

"Have you asked, So that she can watch you?" Alex questioned.

"No but I'll ask her when I get back."

Nathan and Alex were just thinking until Nathan shooed Alex to leave so he can sleep.
-
In the other hand I was working on my programs with my coach and I was getting distracted that I fell on almost all of my jumps.

My coach wasn't disappointed or anything because I told her the full story but she was just frustrated in me.

"Mia, get it out of your head!" Jennifer, my coach yelled.

"I can't!" I screamed.

I dropped down on the ice and cried. From what happened that night I couldn't get it out her head about what happened with the whole conversation with my dad and Nathan.

"I don't know what to do anymore." I sobbed.

My couch skated to me and crouch down next to me. She felt bad so she just rubbed my back.

"I feel bad now." She whispered.

"No you're fine, it's all my fault. I'm just so stressed out about what happened." I spoke up while wiping the tears away.

"Don't worry everything will get better. Trust me Mia."

I sighed, "I just wished. Its so hard knowing that I like him."

Jennifer's eyes were widen and then she smirked instantly after. I didn't know what was up with her reaction until she realized at what she just said, so I immediately covered my mouth.

"Woah you like him." Jennifer squealed.

"Gotta blast." I got up from the ice and started skating to exit until her coach, Jennifer started to yell at me.

"Mia get back here now or else I'm going to let you do 10 laps around the ice and 5 triple axels!" She yelled has I was skating away

I sighed and turned back. "Okay fine yes I do like Nathan." I whined. "It's not a big deal anyways."

"Yes this is Mia. You like one of the top most skaters out there for heavensake everyone's counting on him to get gold at the Olympics."

I rolled my eyes, "yeah yeah."

"Come on be happy in yourself." Jennifer said, tickling my side.

I laughed because I was the ticklest person ever. But then I remember that night when Nathan attacked me with tickles because he wanted me to confess that he was better than his older sister Janice.

"Just please don't tell anyone." I stated. "Or else I'm going to get a different coach."

Jennifer chuckled, "you're joking right."

I was dead serious about this secret. "No coach I'm not. I'm actually dead serious."

Jennifer rolled her eyes at me and we pinky sweared on it.

"Now let's get going back to your program. I'll let you have a day off tomorrow so you can watch his free skate." She said.

"Seriously!" My tone changed.

"Yeah. Now let's going." She clapped.

I was happy has ever and started my program to the top. In the corner of my eye I my coach smirk at me.

This is going to be a long season..

I'm back :)
- marinel