05;

I was driving home from the cafe until my phone started ringing from certain text messages from people. So instead of getting in a car crash again I stopped by Chick fila to check some messages and get food for my family.

 So instead of getting in a car crash again I stopped by Chick fila to check some messages and get food for my family

So I guess you can say I made a little white lie to Nathan, but I didn't want him to get too worked up on me. Don't get me wrong I love how Nathan cares about me even though I just met him like an hour ago but I just didn't want him to be all over on a innocent girl like me.

I got out of my car after I texted Nathan and went inside to order. For my mom I ordered her the chicken sandwich, Olivia I bought the nuggets, and for my dad he just wanted a wrap.

"Hey I'm home!" I yelled, has I was walking in with the bag of Chick-fil-A.

I knew they wouldn't budge, "I bought Chick-fil-A!" I yelled once more.

"In the kitchen!" My mom yelled back.

See 😂

I walked into the kitchen, placed the bag on the counter and went up stairs to my room to put my skating bag away and then Olivia came barging into my room holding her phone right in front of my face showing the video of Nathan and I, "Care to explain?" I backed her phone away from my face. "Trust me we're not dating."

I hated how Olivia would always assume stuff with me and guys. "But he literally caught you."
I was very much aware but things happen man.

"So doesn't mean I'd have feelings for him anyways." I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are meant to be anyways and plus you'd look cute together with him." I kinda of agree with her but I kinda of don't.

I love my older sister Olivia but whenever she says stuff like that I disagree on it.

I went walking downstairs with my sister following, into the kitchen and living room till she just had to randomly show the video of Nathan and I to my mom. So I ran straight into the living room and belly flopped down on the coach, because I didn't want to hear it from my mom.

"Mia!" Darn there it goes, "I'm coming" I yelled, I didn't want to talk to my mom about Nathan and I but because of my sister I had to fess up.

I rolled down from the coach, got up and walked to the kitchen to see my sister and my mom eating their Chick-fil-A. My dad wasn't home yet because of his work so I guess you can say I'm in a good state because ever since the Ethan incident my dad didn't want me being with any boys.

"So you and Nathan Chen? huh?" My mom smiled.

"No don't be like this mom I literally just met him like 2 hours ago." I defended.

"Well you have a lot of explaining to do?" My mom said.

I nodded my head and explained every single detail that happened to me and by the time it was the end by mom and Olivia were squeaking like fangirl crazy.

"Okay calm down there you guys he's just a guy." I said

"He's not just a guy sis he's literally the Quad King." My sister said.

I shook my head and just went upstairs to change into some black sweats and a comfy tee shirt. I went to the bathroom after to remove my contacts and to put on my glasses, which made me look like a whole new person.

I was walking back downstairs to watch some Netflix in my living room since I didn't feel like watching in my room until I heard the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" I yelled.

"Okay!" My sister and my mom said in unison.

I checked the door by the fisheye to see someone I didn't expect to see.

Ohhh I wonder who it is

I quickly got my flip flops from the side. "I'll be right back!" I yelled.

"Wait who is it!" My mom yelled back.

"It's my friend." I yelled back.

Before my mom could say something back I quickly opened the door, went out and closed it right away.

"Nathan what are you doing here?" I panicked.

"I just wanted to know if you we're okay and I need to talk to you about something." He said.

I needed to calm down for a bit. Nathan Chen was at my house and this is a problem because my mom and sister are fangirls of him and my dad doesn't want any boys in my house that think I'll fall for but basically doesn't like boys in our house in general.

"Okay you have a lot of explaining Chen." I shook my head.

Nathan was about to open my front door, but I didn't let him, "I wouldn't do that if I we're you.. my mom and sister are crazy about you and my dad doesn't like any guys in my house." I confessed.

He was about to say something but I took his hand dragged him all the way to his car. What the heck am I doing I thought.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'll explain everything and you have to explain too." I said.

I don't know what I'm doing with this book but you guys love it.
thank you all for the 1k views!
I thought this book would suck but I guess not.
❤️

Today I was crying for 30 minutes about Nathan Chen because of yesterday night when he found out he didn't make a medal and then Yuzuru Hanyu hugged him before he left the room 😭❤️

-marinel