Pray for the world

The world we now live in has changed a lot more than when our parents were younger.

There's more violence,  hate , judgement etc. And sadly this is the world we live in .

Now,  we as believers, believe in life after death. That when we die we will all surely go the Heaven , and that it will surely be much better than Earth.

But , for the time being we're stuck on earth until then. So we got to make the best out of our borrowed time here on earth.

And by that i mean making the world a better place,  not only for us as believers but for all the non believers to live in.

And by that I mean praying.

Recently our world has really become a very violence place to live in.

The Manchester shooting , Paris attack and now the Florida shooting.  To name a few.

How has the world become so violent and filled with hate ?

How is it no longer safe for anyone to even go to school without fear of being shot ?

So , I encourage all of you to take some time out today.  It all depends on you if you want to spend 10 min or an hour , doesn't matter . But take time today and pray.

Pray for our world. Pray for the violance and hate that's in the world. Pray that God would be with everyone of those who has lost someone to all this hate and violence.  And ask God for protection over all of us .