YOU ARE A FIGHTER

I don't know who needs to hear this or what you are going through but know this , YOU ARE A FIGHTER in the Name of JESUS CHRIST !

I've been going through a rough patch lately and I've totally been disconnected from God in my life. Yeah I still prayed daily but I didn't spend time with Him as much as I had and needed to. And it's funny how trails and tribulations brings you back to the feet of God. How it opens your eyes and show you that there REALLY ISN'T life without Him. I've had times where I wondered 'how can God still love me and still accept me with open arms if I just keep messing up ?' But that's the thing. We're all human . We're not perfect like Him. We mess up and we fail. But it's times where it's rough and you're not doing so great that you have to keep fighting and cling to Him.

I've realized that the longer I stayed away , the longer I took to come back to God , to read my Bible again and spend INTENTIONAL time with Him , the harder my life's gonna get. Cause I can't live without Him. I need God in my life. I can't even remember how many times I've asked God how He can keep on forgiving me ? That I'm not worthy of His love and His Mercy. That I don't deserve to be forgiven each time I mess up. But He does it anyway. Cause He loves us and we're called. I know when times are tough it's hard to see this and remember this , but these are the times we have to stand strong and be DISCIPLINED to read the Word. I know I didn't do this and I know it ruined my life even more because I had nothing pouring into my soul. So the more I was drained by these trails,  the emptier I've gotten. I've gotten completely numb emotionally and spiritually. I couldn't FEEL anything anymore. Cause I kept running emptier because nothing was filling me up anymore. It was like I was a picture with no sound. And it was NOT fun. Don't make the same mistakes I did...

Be a fighter. Hold tight to the Word of God no matter how hard it gets , no matter how tired you are , no matter how numb you've gone. You've got this. And God's got you. He's there. With you . Helping you through this. You're okay.  You're gonna make it through this. Just... don't give up. Don't give in. Keep on fighting cause you ARE A FIGHTER .

Love you all ❤❤❤

Joshua 1:9 " HAVE I NOT COMMAND THEE ? BE STRONG AND OF A GOOD COURAGE ; BE NOT AFRAID,  NEITHER BE THOU DISMAYED  : FOR THE LORD THY GOD IS WITH THEE WHEREVER THOU GO "