VOTD 22 Dec 2019

When Jehoahaz reigned over Israel for 17 years and he followed the sins of Jeroboam - which was evil in the sight of the Lord - the Lord's anger was kindled against Israel. But that's not the important part I want to share today.

When he saw that his ways were wrong , "Jehoahaz besought the Lord,  and the Lord HEARKENED unto him. " -  2 Kings 13 : 4

See how swift God is to show mercy ? How ready to hear prayer , how WILLING to find a reason to be gracious? 

If the Lord answers the mere cry of distress for TEMPORAL relief , much more will he regard the prayer of FAITH for SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS.

Let this invite and engage us for ever to him , to RETURN and REPENT ; for there is FORGIVENESS with him.

We shouldn't be afraid to go back to Him. You're never too messed up,  too lost , too far gone  or too broken to go back to God . He's already waiting for you . He loves you unconditionally regardless . Our sermon at church today was about the 100 sheep and one went wandering off. Imagine for a second that , that is us. We're the 100 sheep , God's the shepherd and one of us starts wandering off. God COULD just let the one go and say ; "well , I have 99 more " but he DOESN'T . You know why ?

Cause you're CHOSEN. Each and every one of you ! You're too precious and VALUABLE for God to just let go and wander off. Sometimes we may go astray and get side tracked but it's important to remember to RETURN back to Him. Because he loves us ! He loves you so much that he doesn't want you to be lost and spend internal life NOT being with him.

So please, whatever you feel you're TOO much of for God to love you . Stop. He's waiting with OPEN ARMS for you to run back to him and return. He's waiting to welcome you back. Just keep that in mind today...

Much love to you all ❤❤❤