VOTD 7 Jan 2020

1 Corinthians 3: 13 ; " every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire , and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is "

We all know and have heard multiple times that to gather Spiritual gifts in Heaven is far more valuable than gathering jewels and diamonds on earth. That earthly things will turn back to rust and dirt but the gifts we have gathered in Heaven, will last forever. 

There will come a day when all of us will have to stand before the God for the things we did or didn't do. There will come a time where our Heavenly crowns would be handed out for the works we done here on earth. And on the day of judgement , it will be made clear the secrets of all the hearts and the foundation of which we all built upon.

Whether it's going to be a good foundation or a bad foundation, That's up to us. Right here. Right now.

We need to DECIDE whether or not the place where we want to gather our gifts are going to be . In the eyes and place of man ? Or in a Heavenly place that'll last forever? But I can assure you , That it's far better to collect riches in Heaven and be rewarded for the works you done for God ; than collecting gold and silver that can't go to the everlasting life with you.

I pray that we all decide where it is that we want to collect our riches and that we'll all face the judgement day knowing we did our best for the Glory of God.

I love you all ❤❤❤