Mess into a MESSAGE

YOU'RE A GOOD GOOD FATHER,  IT'S WHO YOU ARE , IT'S WHO YOU ARE , IT'S WHO YOU ARE ... AND I AM LOVED BY YOU . IT'S WHO I AM ,IT'S WHO I AM ...

This song has been stuck in my head since the moment I've woken up this morning and I'm going to tell you why .

God is good ALL THE TIME ! There's been a season my family and I have been going through for the past 3 years ( It's actually over 10 years if you count from the beginning) but the last 3 years have been especially difficult for us. And without getting into too many details , God has provided for us in EXCEPTIONAL WAYS . ABOVE OUR HUMAN EXPECTATION . God went ABOVE and BEYOND all else and provided for us.

I want to say that , whatever you're going through  , how difficult YOUR season is , GOD SEES YOU !

It might not seem like that everyday. It might seem like God doesn't notice you , like God doesn't see how many tears you've cried or that you're walking this road alone but guess what? There's always two rows of feet beside you wherever you go . Of God and the Son.

I can't even begin to count how many sermons I've watched over these 3 years, how many hymns I've sung ,how many hours I've spent praying in the Word. And I can truly testify that a hard season is just preparing you for the better one. God has totally flipped and transformed my life in the BEST POSSIBLE WAY ! And I'm living proof that God can turn your MESS into a MESSAGE!

I'm not here to gloat or boast over my good fortune now with how God has provided but I'm here to give you HOPE. I don't know you and I don't know what your circumstances are but , God is making a way in YOUR LIFE today.

"Faith like a mustard seed " - Matt 17 :20 . That's all it take. That's all God needs you to have. Do you know how small that is !? God's got you ! Hold on ! Climb that mountain ! You're not alone ! God's GOT YOU ! AMEN ! If you believe too !!!!

God is a GOOD GOOD FATHER ! AND I CAN TESTIFY THIS MORNING!

KEEP ON FIGHTING THE GOOD  FIGHT. DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN'T DO ! DON'T LET ANYONE STEAL YOUR JOY ! NO ONE !

So what I want to encourage you all today. God's got you. And don't give up. Don't give in. God's not going to put you THROUGH it if he wasn't going to BRING you through it.

I love you all.  And God loves you too. Have a blessed day my lovelies ❤❤❤