praying for your future spouse challenge

Okay , so I just realized that I should've shared this with you all 🙈.

So basically yesterday I started the 5 day challenge of praying for my future spouse,  hosted by Jamal and Natasha Miller .

Basically for 5 days you really get into prayer of praying for your future spouse and each day has a specific topic we pray about . Like yesterday we prayed for our spouse's relationship with God,  and today we prayed for God to help them heal from their past .

It's really an important thing I'm striving to do . I mean I pray for my future spouse on a regular basis but this is really digging in deeper. 

And it's not just for singles . You can do this if you're engaged or even married ! You can still pray for your spouse .

And what I love about this is , each morning we would pray and around 8 ish in the evening  they have a talk with guest speakers addressing the topics like,  how to heal from your past .

And I love this because I write letters to my future husband (but like when I feel like , this is something I should or want to share with him ) so each day I'll right my prayer down for him , sharing with him my prayer. 

I feel so bad for forgetting to do this yesterday , but you can still sign up for this challenge ! Over 60 000 people world wide has signed up and it's amazing. 

I'll put they're Instagram handles below and you can just go check that out if you want to . Yesterday's prayer is still up on their website if you want to check that out ☺.

I  hope to join you in this 5 day challenge.  ❤

Instagram :
Godlywomenhood101
Godlydating101
Godlymanhood101

All the info will be on either one of those 👆👆👆👆

This is the schedule for this week and it's absolutely free ! You just sign up with your e-mail and you'll receive daily messages on the day's prayer

This is the schedule for this week and it's absolutely free ! You just sign up with your e-mail and you'll receive daily messages on the day's prayer . Amazing right!?

Go join ! ❤❤

Lots of love ❤❤❤