Thank you

As 2018 start to wind down , I want to take this opportunity to thank God for what He has done for me this year . I also want to thank all of you for sticking around through this crazy year I had. This year I just spiralled out of control.

I wrote my Matric Exams and graduated High School. I also met some people who was poison to me but showed me who I didn't want to be. We moved 3 times in one year and preparing to make it 4 , so it was none stop packing and unpacking this year.

But , there was also a lot of good this year. I wrote 5 new books on Wattpad , all of which flourishes in their own way and time . I made 2 new Christian friends who I've prayed for so long. My dad got a job overseas where he's prayed for so long and we're on our way there. I've grown in the Lord and found myself. I've learned who I am and grown up from my childish ways I've been living.

And I could go on and on about the ups and the downs of my year. But I just want to thank everyone of my wonderful readers who are always so loyal and true. Your reads motivated me to write more , even through my busy schedule. And I pray that each and every one of you would be Blessed in this up and coming new year. That you would do what your heart desires and live out your dreams. Because with God nothing is impossible.

Happy New year my lovelies ❤❤