VOTD 23 Dec 2019

In 2 Kings 14 it talks about a bunch of different topics like Jeroboam's evil reign in Israel and how Israel attacks Amaziah and all that. But the part that REALLY caught my attention was the whole last part of the chapter from verse 23 to 29.

Now it's a whole bunch too but if you look deeper into it , it talks about how God in the DARKEST ages of the church ( we are referred to as the CHURCH of God) raised up His people. Now this is where it gets interesting so really listen.

God gave each of us a gift , plan , Destiny, a part to play in this time no matter what it may be. And it's all for HIS good for the sole purpose to spread the Word during the last times ( now ) . We all know that God is going to come back to fetch us and that we're basically living in the last days. So here's what this verse says about that ; He raised up some to be BURNING and SHINING LIGHTS to their own age. ( our peers ? ) by their PREACHING and LIVING ( most important) and a few by their ... WRITING ( That's cool ! You're not just on this app for nothing you know ) to REFLECT LIGHT upon US in the last times.

Wow ! Isn't that just AMAZING !?

See , we're not one the same. We're all given a purpose to forfil for the Glory of God.

Maybe it's just pouring the Pastor's glass of water - without it he can't preach - or maybe clean the church - without it none of us could go to church if it's not cleaned - my point here is ; none of our jobs are the same and no job is bigger than the other. We're not all called to be Preachers or be on the Worship team but we're all striving for the same thing.

So find your purpose and do it like just you can ! God's got a plan for you and me , a mission to carry out for Him. And no one can play your part as well as you can.

I love you all ❤❤❤