mistakes were made

liza start to stir in her sleep. the bright Hawaiian sun shines through the gap in the curtains, causing her eyes to open slightly. instantly she feels strong arms wrapped around her and she smiles. although she can remember nothing about last night she's glad she and david made up.

"morning baby girl" someone who definitely isn't david whispers into her ear. liza's smile fades very fast as she unwraps herself from whoever's holding her. when she turns around to see brennen, her heart skips a beat and not in a good way.

"oh god" she mumbles.

"that's what every girl says the morning after" he smirks, moving his hands to behind his head, staring at her creepily.

"we didn't uh- did we uh" she stutters, fearing that he'll say the answer she doesn't want him to. she shouldn't have been so stupid. why did she drink that much. where was gabbie and corinna? she can't have lost her virginity to the justin bieber wannabe.

"no liza. you were drunk and i'd never take advantage of a girl in that state. you got upset about david and started crying in my bathroom so we ordered pizza and watched a movie then went to bed. it was completely innocent. we did kiss though" he informs her.

suddenly she feels a lot better. at least it was just a stupid kiss and it certainly meant absolutely nothing to her so that's good. that's amazing.

"i should go"

just as brennen was about to protest, there's a knock at the door and both their heads turn to face it. liza watches as brennen crawls out of bed with a sigh, his warm feeling hitting the soft carpet as he walks towards the conversation stopper also known as the door. liza starts to run her hand through her hair but freezes when she hears his voice.

"uh the receptionist sent me to this room. are you the maintenance guy?"

fuck. it's david. shit. is it?. no it is. liza could recognise that sleepy raspy voice from anywhere. it's him alright. she knows if he sees her, they're will be a shit storm. she scrambled out of the bed, falling onto the floor but quickly standing to her feet and hiding in he bathroom. she pants when the door closes. fuck that was close.

"yeah sure man come in so i can get dressed then i'll go to your room with you" brennen says as he starts walking in, seeing an absent liza and closed bathroom door. he has no idea why she's so strange."babe can you bring out my overalls please. i gotta go to work" he calls.

liza finds the blue clothing on the floor and cringes at the thought of her ripping them off. how could she not have known he worked in the hotel. maybe he was just too cute to be a janitor or whatever he is. she assumes the coast is clear and walks out of the chilly bathroom only to be attacked with david's stone cold glare. well fuck.

"liza?"

she can feel the pain that's lacing his voice. she's hurt him and that causes her heart to break. what on earth was she thinking.

"it's not what it looks like" she protests, afraid of loosing him because of her dumb drunk mistake. she's never hated herself more than she does right now.

david looks at her little clothing. she's wearing brennens shirt and a pair of his calvin's. looks exactly what it looks like to him. his eyes start to water as he shakes his head while looking down at the floor where her bra just so happens to be. one quick swift move and david's fist is making contact with brennens nose. liza gasps at the horrible sound as the justin bieber wannabe falls to the floor whimpering and holding his severely broken nose. liza doesn't rush to his side but to david's. she takes his hand and checks over it, making sure he hasn't broken anything. other than brennens nose of course.

"i hope you too are very happy together" david tells her sincerely. he only wants the best for her. that's all he's ever wanted since the moment he laid eyes on her.

liza opened her mouth to protest but he cuts her off by putting his very red and swollen hand on her cheek before kissing her forehead and walking out of the room.

gabbie sits with the broken hearted girl out on the balcony. they share a pint of chocolate chip ice cream and liza cried into her tissues. she fucked up big time and they both know it. this trip was supposed to be a chance for she and david to connect more, to be together but it's only driven them apart.

"liza! phones ringing" corinna calls from her seat on the bed inside. she's just returned from been at the beach all day with a hangover and magazines.

liza reluctantly pulls out of gabbie's grasp and walks over to the living room where sure enough, her phone was ringing. she picks up the cellular device and reads the caller ID.

"hey mom"

gabbie and corinna lay outside watching the sunset with smiles on their faces. when they hear liza's loud sobs from inside, they both run to her, freaking out. liza sits against the wall with both her knees tucked under her chin.

"i have to go home" she repeatedly cries. the two confused teens look extremely concerned for their best friend.

"it's joe. he's in the hospital. they aren't sure how long he has left"

2am and a seriously tired, emotionally exhausted liza stands waiting in the airport. she had to leave. joe means the world to her. he can't leave her now when she needs him the most. her flight boards in five minutes so liza gathers her things and gets ready to leave. she doesn't know if she'll come back.

~~~~~~~~~

i seriously never edit these i'm terrible!!

but new chapter, comment what you thought! and vote plzzzz

bye <3