HotRod x Cybertronian reader P1

This was requested by An0_ViVex hope ya like it

Me and my twin looked at the tiny transformer. Crosshairs said he would crush him but ended up having a broken digit. Me and Bee walked away from him and cringed at the look of Cross' digit. The tiny transformer was talking to Cade, and he signaled for us to follow him. We got on the plane Cogman got. Me and bee got to go with, the others had to stay. Bee was looking on his Data pad and was doing something. I slept for a while.

Frenchie's POV

Ugh were is that Vivian!! She must be coming soon. I can't wait anymore!! Ah finally she here!

Once she finally got in and read the letter I sped off. I spotted a Lamborghini; I transformed my form and damn did I love this vehicle form. I sped away from police and trying to get closer to lord Edmond's mansion. And I put Vivian into the trunk to stop her from hurting me and herself.

"Yo Frenchie I got eyes on ya, you got a cop on your trail. You need to take a left here!" My eyes in the sky called.

"Of course Heart," StereoHeart flew overhead and helped guide me because I kinda forgot where I was. I was thankful for what she did for me.

Y/n POV

The plane landed which woke me up, Bee was still on his data pad.

"Bee... Bee... Bee!" Not even a sound to reassure me he was listening I looked around for something to throw at him. But nothing I grabbed him and dragged him off the plane where he finally responded.

"Uh sorry I got a signal of an Autobot nearby." Bee admitted.

"Really? You think another Autobots is here?" I said cheerfully

"Yeah, I think it might be HotRod. You know the one I fought alongside with?"

"Ah yes your imaginary friend. Yes, I know of-OW Bee! I was just kidding!" I yelled for him but he got out of reach. He then rushed back and tackled me before a projectile hit us. "Wow thanks Bee," I was amazed that bee actually save me from being hit for once. We got up and saw another Transformer an older bot but not HotRod I could tell because bee was more protective and it disgusted even Cogman. Cade was talking to another human and Bee was on his data pad again, my attention went to Cogman who was scolding the transformer and went inside the mansion. I boredly stood there and a roar of an engine came and Lamborghini appeared out of the forest that surrounded us. He transformed he was an Autobot... CUTIE?! Primus I just saw the mech, and I already had a crush.

"HotRod how's it going?" He pulled him closer into a bro-hug.
"Same thing Bee Decepticons and guns." OH NO he has a French accent. Something flew overhead

"What the hell!?" Me and bee yelled.
"Oh her, that's StereoHeart, My eyes in the sky." She landed on HotRod's arm and was heavily breathing.
"Is she ok?" I asked
"Yes, she just tired. Cogman if you please."
"Of course Sir HotRod." And with that Cogman went off. Wait how did he get back.
"Oh, I forgot to ask what is your name?"
"Me? Uh y/n."
"Wow, I have heard so many things about you, all great from your brother here." I looked at bee astounded that he didn't lie. HotRod shook my hand then lifted it so he could kiss it.

"Ah, the humans are heading up to Edmond mansion follow." While walking he put StereoHeart around his neck cables, she was fairly large. Bee caught up to him and continued to talk. When we got to the mansion HotRod place the being down on the grass and Cogman came out with food. StereoHeart ate some food the immediately all of it. HotRod seemed happy, she took off and into the trees.

After some time Bee and HotRod walked off, and I was at the water's edge watching Heart from a distant.

"See you later Bee," They were close by, HotRod walked to a tree and sat down. I didn't know if he saw me. I waited for a bit before I got up. As I did I heard soft singing, it couldn't have been HotRod it was to femmish. I got up and walked towards HotRod, he seemed to enjoy the song.

"Hey HotRod, who's singing?" I whispered.
"StereoHeart, primus it's been forever since she last sang." HotRod whispered. He looked as if he would cry. We talked about her ourselves and a bunch of other things, I slipped up and accidently confessed to him. My faceplates felt hot as I tried to burry my face into my servos. I felt a servo pull me into a hug I looked up at him as felt a warm feeling in my spark.
Part of the rewriting project hope you like it.