HotRod x Cybertronian reader P2

HotRod's POV

Such a flustered femme, I wonder what she has been through. I put my servo under her chin and lift her helm to kiss her. She accepted the kiss, wonderful. I lift her off the ground beside me and put her on my lap. I hugged her again, holding her closer to my frame.
I could tell she was blushing badly, I really loved her.

"So do you love me?" She asked
"Of course when we talked I fell in love with you. You are really such a wonderful bot."
"Really? Most mechs want me for my body." She sadly said, she was pretty curvy but I don't care for curvy bots.
"I kinda don't care for curvy bots." I said, she pushed her helm into my chassis. I gentle rub circles on her back strut.

Y/n POV

HotRod truly loved me, I had feelings for the mech deeper than what I had originally thought. I wanted to become his sparkmate, but what would he say?
"Hey HotRod, do you think we could become... Sparkmates?" I whimpered I really thought he was going to say no.
"I would loved to, but do you know what happens? Especally with mechs?" He asked he was so concerned with my happiness and well-being. I knew what happened, mechs could get extremely horny and "rape" the femme they sparkbinded with.
"Yeah I will be fine," the concern in his optics calmed a bit. He opened his chassis and I open mine. As our sparks connected we shivered. It only took a few klicks before HotRod fell in stasis and even sooner for me.

Went I woke up I felt HotRod hugging me tightly, He's in heat, I moved to meet his gaze, he met mine and smiled.
"Hey sweetie how do you feel?"
"Wonderful, not in heat?"
"No, you?"
"Nope huh thats a little weird." I smiled and kissed him again. I was kinda glad that he wasn't in heat. I moved to kiss him and accidently brushed his codpiece.
"Mpfm"
"Sorry!"
"Its ok,"
We continue to kiss again and HotRod's servos moved to my hips and moved them against his codpiece. My faceplates felt flush, he moaned. I guess I kinda turned him on, why is everything feeling so sensitive. We pushed more into each other. His servos cupped my breasts. Dammit it feels so good, one traveled down to my hips and rubbed my codpiece. But I'm not in heat, wait what did Ratchet say?
"AAAAHHH!!" He got my codpiece off? His is off too. He slid his digits into me,
"Wait, do you want to do this?"
"...yeah, if you want to." I said almost sounding desperate, His digits moved into me, he wiggled them. I could barely keep focus on him and pleasure was to intense. His spike twitched against my thigh, wanting me to  touched it. I begin to rubbed it and instantly HotRod moan. It look as if he was going to overload just by me stroking him.

He pulled his digits out and readied his spike at my entrance. He slowly pushed in, my port tighten around him. It felt so uncomfortable, he saw my discomfort and rubbed my hips. It really help to loosen me up, after I did his spike filled me perfectly, the curve, the length and the girth if it. He was perfect,  I slowly rolled my hips seeing if I was ready. I slowly roded him, the pleasure was so immense. My valve clenched every now and then. HotRod gripped my hips harder and forced me to go faster.
"OH DEAR PRIMUS!!" I screamed. I was getting so close to releasing. With a few more thrusts from my lover, I finally overload, my port clinched tightly around his spike. He groaned but didn't overload. It seemed unnatural for a mech not to overload with their lovers. He looked up at me, tears streamed down my face as everything felt as if it was burning. I nodded for him to continue, his thrusts became more brutal. I moved my hips in unison to try to help. HotRod grabbed my waist and forced me down as his spike went deeper, his overload was powerful, his fluid filled my forge. He passed out after such an overload
"HotRod?... HotRod!!! Oh Primus come on wake up!" I shook him his optic fluttered online.
"Scrap that was a doozy of an overload." He looked at me with hazy optics. He rubbed his helm, I got off of him and felt the excess overload drain out of me, I shivered.
"Oh scrap I just remembered something disturbing."
"What?"
"StereoHeart is still singing, she was there the whole time."
"I HEARD YA!!" She scream from somewhere.
"She going to tell everyone." He groaned.
"Not if you give me what I want fucker," she taunted I was surprised that she even spoke. HotRod murmured something and pushed one of his guns at her.
"Finally a gun I can have to myself." She ran off with the gun in her beak like mouth.
"What does she mean by that?"
"She's from a different universe I dont wanna get to into detail but her guns get stolen by her teammates."
"And you gave her a gun? Which could get stolen?"
"No it won't she had a time bubble gun she can shoot them amd run while their health drains."
"Ah"
"Are you ok?"
"No you pushed my hips down and kinda got me spark."
"Your sparked? Bumblebee is going to offline me." He laid back onto the grass.

Happy Mothers Day!!! This part is part of the rewritten project!