Magnus x Rodimus x Drift

It was a bad day for Magnus... Very bad... Rodimus and Drift were causing havoc but this time was worst. Rodimus and Ultra Magnus have a "special deal" when ever Ultra Magnus had a really rough day. He was able to get his frustrations out on Rodimus. Ultra Magnus was rough, and he held nothing back. Roddy had grown to the abuse. Magnus loved taking control of Rodimus, making him beg for more, it was a great feeling for Magnus.

Rodimus and Drift were eventually gonna get bored due to the fact they where confined to just a ship. They have been on the lost light for a while, it was bound to happen. Both of them were wreaking havoc. Breaking equipment, and disturbing the peace. Eventually they ran by Magnus's office.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?" Magnus yelled, both of them started to run but didn't get far. They were spun around and grabbed by their necks.

"You two in my room before recharge!" Magnus said, Rodimus' helm sunk for he knew what would happen.

"Ultra Magnus it was my fault, please don't punish Drift. Take it all out on me." Rodimus pleaded for his friend's safety.

"No! Both of you need to learn." Magnus barked. They were let go and send on their way.

"What if we just hid?" Drift suggest.

"No. It'll just make him more mad... Plus primus knows how long how long we'll be hiding." Rodimus said accepting his fate.

"What is he gonna do anyway?... Roddy?" Drift said

"Don't call me that!! Plus its better if you don't know." Rodimus said

Hours passed and it was time to head to Ultra Magnus's room.

"Please tell me!!" Drift demanded.

"No!" He yelled.

Rodimus knock on the door, Magnus answer. Rodimus started to cry as he was guided in his room. Drift started panic because if Rodimus started to cry something was horribly wrong... Drift got knock out the moment he stepped into the room. The last thing he heard was Rodimus screaming.

When drift woke up he was armor was gone Including his interfacing plate. He looked around to see if he could find them. Rodimus exclaim that it was useless.

"But why is it gone?" Drift asked

"I don't know it should be pretty obvious." Rodimus said, it suddenly hit him. He put his helm down and cried.

Magnus came out, his optics were a darker blue than his normal neon blue color. Drift quickly wiped his optics and a shock collar was put around his neck cables, the shocky part was put on his spinal cord.

"You will do what I say or it will be worse for you." Magnus said aggressive. He left a toy for drift to use. He walked over to Rodimus and put a shock collar on the smaller mech. He pushed Rodimus on his back and started out rough. Drift leaned back on the table and put the toy in his valve. Magnus hummed in agreement with what drift was doing. Magnus started hitting spots within Rodimus that start to make Roddy moan, very loudly. Usually Rodimus would be quite, but Rodimus didn't know what was happening it just felt so good. Magnus wasn't happy with this.

"Drift!" Magnus yelled. Drift snapped from he lust filled trance. He looked at Magnus.

"Get over here." Drift scrambled over to the berth, with the toy still vibrating in his valve. Magnus pulled out of Roddy and whispered something into drift's audials, Drift nodded.

"Roddy lay back down." Magnus demanded. Rodimus shook his head. Magnus pressed a button on Rodimus' remote and shocked him. But he still sat up. Magnus looked to drift, drift knew was gonna get spike sucked anyway. So he pushed Rodimus down and held his servos above his helm. Rodimus started to stuck on drift's spike. Magnus moved back to Rodimus' valve. Drift was on the brink of his overload. As he was about to overload Magnus hit the shock button on Drift's remote. His overload was powerful. He tried his best to keep quite but couldn't help it. Magnus overloaded in Rodimus, then Rodimus overloaded.

"Drift your armor and plating is in the wash room connected to mine." Magnus said, pulling off drift's shock collar. Drift went and washed up and got his armor on. When he came back Magnus was really rough with the mech underneath him. Drift walked to his room and instantly fell asleep.

Ah finally I got over my ADHD and got this done. Most of this story was done on a bumpy ass road. So some words are miss spelled. Tfp_Elita-One I hope you liked it.