Tarn x Drift

It has been eons since Tarn and Drift have had a moment alone. When they where Decepticons they had all the time in the world to be together. They would fool around but still get their work done. But since they were Autobots, they've drifted apart (ha drifted heh)

Drift was hanging out with Rodimus more and more, leaving Tarn all alone. He was getting jealous that Drift paid more attention to Rodimus.

All Tarn could think of was Drift, all the things they did. He finally got to where they were doing intimate things. He was snapped out of his memory files when he heard Drift and Rodimus.

"Primus damn that mech. Could they be any louder?" He whispered. He got up from his berth and walked to his door to tell them to shut up. When he got to the door, he over heard their conversation.

"Why in the name of primus would you like that mech? You should be with me, Drift." Rodimus said, Tarn started to fume

"Well haven't you known I was Decepticon. And when I was one my partner was tarn, he was also kinda like a sparkmate to me... He'd do anything to make me happy!" Drift yelled back at him. Tarn open his door, Rodimus had taken Drift's helm and kissed him. Drift didn't pull away instead he pushed his helm closer to Rodimus'. Tarn's spark was torn. He stormed out and punched Rodimus.

"T-tarn?! Im so sorry I-" drift was cut off by Tarn glitch slapping him.

"How could you do this to me?!?" Tarn spoke spark broken "HOW?!" He screamed, his optics filled with coolent. He ran to the main area and sat next to a window... Staring at the endless void that is space.

"Tarn I'm sorry I didnt mean to upset you. It just you don't pull the things you used to do. It was kinda getting boring." Drift said. Tarn started to get mad

"BORING?! It's getting boring?! The reason I can't pull anything on you is because YOU keep disappearing with that mechfriend of yours." Tarn yelled, he was getting physically aggressive.

"Mechfriend?! Why in all of kaon would I have Roddy as my mechfriend?" Drift argued. At this point they were attracting attention from the other bots. Tarn threw Drift over his shoulder and walked to his dorm.

"Put me down you slagger!" Drift cussed. Drift normally never cussed, but in this case he was too angery to care. He scratched and hit Tarn's armor. He winced once or twice. When he got to his room he proceeded to throw Drift into the ground.

"Why in the pits did you do that?!" Drift practically scream at him.

"This conversation is private and no one has to know what's going on, ok?" Tarn explained. "I love you Drift, and if you don't then just tell me... I don't need anybot going behind my back making out."

"Fine then we're done!" Drift yelled and barged his way out of Tarn's dorm. Running off to his, He thought about Tarn's words. 'I love you' did he really mean that?

Drift and Tarn went to recharge early. Drift was having a wet dream, Tarn inside him, it was perfect. Drift whimpered and whined as he dreamt about them interfacing once more. He awoke just before his climax, his spike was hard, covered with pre-fluid, his value tight and dripping with lubercate. His mind frenzied around the idea of them interfacing again. But how would Tarn forgive him after their fight and breakup. He got up and quitely walked to Tarn's room. He opened the door to see Tarn tanks to the berth with his blankets off and his hips grinding against the berth. He was moaning and whimpering, his spike exposed. Making Drift whimper as Tarn keep whimpering and whining.

"Oh oh dead," Tarn whimpered. Drift realised that Tarn was genuine of the words he made. His hips moved faster against the berth.

"Ahh!!" Tarn yelled, his overload woke him up. He sat up as his transfluid splattered onto his chassis.

"Ah great now I have to bathe." He said wiping of as much transfluid as possible. He got up and turn to where drift was standing.

"D-drift?! What in the name of primus are you in my dorm?!" Tarn said blushing furiously.

"Im really sorry but I regret saying that we were done. I still love you and I wanted to apologize." Drift said "I see that you still love me." Tarns gaze didn't change.

"You know very well that my memory files act up. It happened and I couldn't get out. It happened to be one of my older memories." Tarn said gruffly.

"Still it was one about me." Drift said. He smiled to try to show that he wanted to show Tarn he wanted to try make their relationship work again.

"What do you want me to do? Drift you know that I just can't trust like that. You have to do something major for me to trust you again." Tarn said sternly.

"Fine then." Drift dropped to his knees and started to rub his spike.

"Ngh ah!" Tarn couldn't believe what was happening, Drift would never willingly do this. Drift put the tip of his spike in his mouth. Tarn gently put his servo down to Drift's helm. He rubbed Drift's audial. He hummed and started to bob his helm. After a bit tarn gripped one of his audials and pulled him back.

"You're so beautiful, I still can't believe you fell in love with me." Tarn said. He lifted Drift off the ground and put him on the berth.

"Hey your the one who made the first move." Drift said blushing furiously.

"Don't lie Drift you were the one who had the crush first. But I still love you." Tarn said. He kissed Drift and traveled his servos down to Drift's still exposed value.

"Mmm your wet Drift. I wonder why love."  Tarn said. He removed his digits and placed his spike at the entrance of his value. He pressed in to his value.

"Ah ha you so tight Dead." Tarn said in a trance. Drift smiled deadlock was his old name. Tarn thrusted in and out of drift. Tarn started to experiment with angles, trying to hit Drift's sensitive spot. He finally hit it.

"Ah overlord!!! Yes yes yes!!! Dont stop!!!" Drift practically scream.

"Deadlock I-I'm so close." Tarn stutter within the final moments of their climax as if their bodies were one they overloaded together. Tarn pulled out and laid next to him.

"Hey Overlord do you think that we can become sparkmates?" Drift said.

"Really? With this transfluid splatter chassis with yours and mine. No I'm going to wash up." He said

"Bring me with," drift said holding out his arms. Tarn slipped out a sigh and grabbed him as he walked over to the washroom connected to his dorm. They both washed up and then headed back to the berth.

Drift got on top of Tarn and opened his spark chamber. Tarn did as well. Drift laid down, their sparks connecting, drift struggled to stay awake as well as Tarn. They peacefully fell asleep as they spark bonded.