Magnus x Rodimus x Drift p2

Ok so I was writing this while Tired... my tiredness = drunkness or Highness

After last nights shanagins, Magnus wanted to sleep but he knew he had work to do. Rodimus was gone maybe off with drift planning chaos... Again. Magnus got up and went to his office he had done all of his work which included Drift's and Rodimus' work. But their work had been all done. Magnus ignored it for now and decided to walk around looking for the two terrors.

"Oh hello Ultra Magnus did you get all of your work done?" Perceptor asked.

"Yeah... I dont know I should have more work but I just dont know like a lot has been done for me." Magnus said

"Well probably because Drift and Rodimus did their share of work... I don't know what got into them but I'm kinda scare of what will happen when they're done." Preceptor said with a worried tone in his voice. Suddenly...

 Drift and Rodimus walked in

... Drift and Rodimus walked in

"Hey Preceptor we got the stuff you needed." They both said in unison. They turn their helm to face Magnus. Their happy expressions turn the anger. They briskly walked away. Magnus chased after them, once they got to a secluded area, Magnus asked them why.

"Why are you two running from me?" Magnus question.

"Oh I dont know it should be pretty obvious" Drift exclaimed.

"Please if there's anything I can pay it to you... I know I was too rough and it wasn't fair for you two." Magnus said. The two mechs looked at each other.

"... We'll think of something." They said. They walk brushing against Magnus as they walked. When the two mech went into Rodimus' room the started to plan.

"No No No... None of these plans will work." Rodimus said, they sat in silence for a second. But suddenly Drift tried to hold back his devious laughter.

"What? What is it?" Rodimus demanded drift got up and whispered into Rodimus' audial. Rodimus got a devious smile on his face.

Hours later

Rodimus knocked on Magnus' door. Magnus open the door and Rodimus immediately jumped on Magnus kissing him.

"R-Rodimus!" Magnus yelped bewildered. He fell against his berth not knowing what to do. Rodimus held the mechs helm and kissed his lips. Magnus soon started to fall under Rodimus' Grasp, kissing him back. All according to the plan.

Magnus didnt know what was happening but he started to feel aroused by Rodimus', he couldn't hide it any more. Rodimus looked down and smiled, perfect. Rodimus' port covering opened revealing his slick port. He slammed down onto Magnus, making the mech grunt at the sudden warmth and wetness. The mech above started to move up and down slowly feeling all of Magnus length. Magnus' servos started to go to Rodimus' hips. Everything was going perfect to the plan. Magnus' spark chamber started glow through his armor. Rodimus' did too.

"Ah ha I'm I'm so close" Magnus stuttered. Rodimus continued to move his hips and Magnus started to buck his hips up to Rodimus'.

Rodimus moved his chassis closer to Magnus', he was so close to overloading. He slammed down on Magnus one last time overloading. Both of their spark chambers opened and combined and intertwined with each other.

Rodimus fell asleep against the mech below him, Magnus laid down holding the mech closer he too fell asleep. In the morning Rodimus was gone... Magnus starting having deja vu. Magnus started to walk to his washroom to wash up. He started to feel something, he never felt this before. He would have to get it check out. After a long and refreshing shower he got on his armor and walked out to see Drift on his berth, playing with himself. Drift moaning Magnus' name.

"D-Drift!!! What are you doing!?!" Magnus said covering his optics.

"For my part of the deal." Drift said getting off the berth and walking towards the taller mech. He kissed and bit his neck cables causing the taller mech to moan.
Drift dragged Magnus to the berth. Drift forced Magnus down on the berth. Kissing his neck cables once more. The smell of Drift's arousal filled the room. Magnus grounded his servos at Drift's hips. His spike pressed against Drift's value. He slowly slipped in causing the mech above to gasp. Drift sat himself up making the rest of of Magnus' spike to slip into him.

Drift started to roll his hips. It felt so good. He eventuality started to go up and down on the mech. After awhile both of them could feel their overloads coming. Drift's value started to clamp down on Magnus. Making him grunt. His overload was powerful filling the mech above. Their chassis collided together. Spark interwinding. In the morning Drift was gone and Magnus started to have that feeling again. He had gotten a message.

"Oh primus." Magnus whined. He walked to the place he was sebt to.

"Oh hello Mag-" "where are they?" Magnus said gruffly.
"Ill go get them." Perceptor said. He came back with the giggling mechs then proceeding with his work.

"Do you to have anything to say?"  The two mechs look and eachother
"REVENGE FRAGGER" Both of them said and ran away giggling.

"What'd you do?" Proceptor asked.
"I sparked them."
"Oh so that's why they where giggly... Good luck."

The fuck have I created