Steeljaw x Bumblebee

Bumblebee was trying to relax but whenever he tried, Decepticons or his own team would disrupt him.

"Hey, I'm going out on patrol. Don't bother me!" He yelled as he start to make his way through the junkyard

"But who'll be in charge until you get back?" Sideswipe asked

"FIXIT YOUR INCHARGE!! Ill be back later." He said rather gruffly. He transformed and got the frag out of there.

He got to a forest, and transformed he sat down and relaxed against a tree. The quietness soothed him, and in the first time in a month he finally relaxed. It was hours of relaxation. Bumblebee's optics snapped open when he heard a tree snap in the distance.

"Finally, away from those idiots." The familiar voice of Steeljaw rung out. Bee didn't want confrontation between them, so he looked around for anything that could cover him. He spotted a nearby bolderpatch, he tried to get up silently and but hit his helm on a branch. Steeljaw heard him and got on all fours.

"I dont want to fight steel jaw. I just want to relax." Bee called out.

"Good I didnt want to either." Steeljaw said, he moved over to bee and sat down.

"Rough day?" Bee asked

"Week, you?"

"Month, running back and forth, between my team and attacks from Decepticons." He said sighing.

"That seems rough, I couldn't imagine doing that for month." Steeljaw said, they sat there for a bit trying to relax.

"Ah fraggit" bee reached into his subspace and pulled out some high grade. "Want some," he said waving a bottle at steel jaw. He took it and started to drink it.

"Ah that's so good," steel jaw moan. The coldness of the high grade glided down his throat. "It's been forever since i had some decent high grade." He said

"So how long are we gonna hang out?" Steel jaw asked.

"I have no clue but i don't care as long as i stay away from them." Bee said, he leaned against the tree.

Hours later

Bee and Steel jaw where completely passed out after hours of conversations. Bee laid against the tree and Steel jaw was in his lap dozing off.

Steeljaw's pov

'Gah why do i feel like this!!! I shouldnt be feeling like around the autobot. I feel fuzzy and warm... It feels... Nice. Why don't I feel like this when i am with my team.' I look at his figure and felt the relaxed atmosphere. ' what if i kiss him? Will he be mad? He is so cute. My spark feels full with him around. I... I gotta tell him.' I tapped bee awake.

Bee's POV

I was awoken by steel jaw tapping me. Why was he in my lap?.

"Uh what do you need steel-mhp" i was cut off by steel jaw kissing me. My spark fluttered my servos move behind his helm deeping the kiss. When we moved away i couldnt open my optics for a sec.

"Im-im so sorry i didnt mean to-to k-iss you." He stutter he was so fluster.

"Your so cute when your flustered." I said as i ran my servo down his face, leaving a shy smile behind on his faceplates. I scratch the top of his helm and slowly rubbed his audials. He purred softly and shyly. He was so cute.

No POV

As their servos roamed there bodies, steeljaw felt something stirring within his lower region, But he didn't pay mind to it. The continue giggle and squirm as their servos touched ticklish and sensitive places.

"Man I never thought I'd fall in love with con." Bee said as he blushed "heh I though I wouldnt fall for a autobot or a mech." Steeljaw replied. Their forehelms connected as they giggled like fools. The stirring continued to grow, steeljaw's plates unexpectedly opened show his spike. Steeljaw's optics shot open and he jumped off of bee onto his side. He covered his face with one servo and his other covering his arousal, his legs also moved to try to cover himself.

"Im so sorry! I shouldn't be feeling this way! I should go." He panicked he rolled over on his knees and started to get up when Bee pulled him down. He kissed steel's neck cables.

"I dont mind this lets just take it slow." Bee said, he reached for steel jaw's servo and held it. "Do you want to turn around so we can face each other?"

"Ah no it feels ngh more natural for me to on all fours. Don't ask why." Steeljaw said his blush was viable. He moved onto his servos and knees. Bee leaned over him, kissing his audials. Steeljaw mewled when bee licked his behind his cat like ear, he flicked it smacking bee. Bee leaned up and started to rub his back. He rubbed his spike against Steeljaw's still covered value cover. He still rubbed it until i snapped away. He rubbed the out side of his port, he rubbed his shoulders calming him. He slowly pushed in to the soft plush port.

"Ah ha ooo," steeljaw moaned, the feeling of having his port stretched just so it's right. He whimpered wanting bee to move, he complied with slowly rocking his hips. Bee laid against steel's back struts and latched his servo to his spike.

"Ah ha yes," steel purred. Their overloads were coming fast. Bee didn't even move faster.

"Ngh ha ah," bee groaned. As of they were one, they overloaded, bee's guided filled the empty cavity of Steeljaw's port. Steel jaw's fluid spilled onto the soft earth.

"Wow Bee, that was amazing!" Steeljaw spoke.

"Heh I guess you are steeling my spark." Bee joked. Steeljaw pushed bee off him and snapped back his panels

"That was bad, and you should feel bad." Steel complained he helped bee up and and kissed him again, this time longer.

"Hey see ya around, steely." Bee said

"Hey when do you want to do this again?"

"How about next week?"

"Perfect, can't wait till then."