Cyclonus X Tailgate

For what seems like forever Whirl lost his shit (not like he actually had it) he keep trying ways of forcing cyclonus and tailgate to confess that they have feelings for each other. Finally when they were both in swerves bar they finally confessed... Infront of everyone including whirl. Whirl ran around screaming "finally!" After so long of them prolonging their feeling they confessed in front of the biggest cygate shipper ever. What was next on whirls list of randomness was to get them to interface. That would have to wait because of something else happen. Tailgate got shot, he was in critical condition. The djd managed to get on board and he was first and only. Whirl and Cyclonus lost it and nearly killed Vos and Tarn.

"Will he be ok?!" Cyclonus frantically asked Ratchet.

"Well his entire left arm is gone and right near his spark chamber is gone as well. Its a miracle he still alive. He's stable right now so you can see him." Ratchet said reading out his readout. Cyclonus pushed passed him and ran to tailgate's side. He was asleep.

"Oh Tailgate I'm so sorry." He wailed. He cried at tailgate's side. "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm... I'm... Primus why do good bots get punished." He laid down his helm on the berth crying and eventually falling into stasis. In the morning he felt something rubbing his helm.

"Whirl stop!" He growled. Pedes steps walked away from him. They came back, "Whirl get frag away!" He whipped around meeting him face to face. Whirl dropped the mesh blanket and walked away. Cy pick up the blanket and wrapped it around himself, then truly looked at Tailgate. His mouth guard was off, so was his visor. He was cute cy leaned closer to his face.

"Primus he's going to kill me." He said he leaned closer and kiss tailgate. Tailgate shot open his optics and looked at cy. His right arm pushed his helm closer. This surprise cyclonus. But once they separated tailgate optics fluttered to open.

"Im glad Your ok," cy leaned over and hugged him.

"That was really scary, all I saw was you ripping Tarn's arm off." Tailgate said. "But what happen after i blacked out?"

"If you really want to know look at your left arm." Cy said. Tailgate looked and screamed his helm off. Ratchet rushed in.

"What's going on?!" Ratchet yelled

"He looked at where his arm should be." Cyclonus told him, at this point tailgate was really screaming, Cyclonus panicked and slapped him across the face, calming him down."I actually didn't think that would work." Cy whispered.

"Leave"
"What"
"Leave now that he's awake i can work on him with ease." Ratchet said pushing Cyclonus out the door.

For hours cyclonus waited with the occasional bickering with whirl, Ratchet quickly came out and moved away from cyclonus to whirl. He whispered something to him. Whirl walked over and said this "Go get him." Cyclonus pushed him down and ran into the room. Tailgate sat at the edge of the berth and looked up at him.

"Cyclonus!" He cried and jumped from the berth into Cyclonus' arms. Cyclonus spung around, gripping tailgate closer. 

"I'm so glad that your ok!" Cy wailed. He kissed him once again. They both had a few minutes before whirl started to squeal with happiness. Cyclonus looked at him and whirl slowly backed up then ran. Cyclonus walked with the minibot in his arms and went to their hab-suite. Cyclonus set him down and went to the shelf filled with stories Tailgate loved to read.

"Which one?" Cy asked.

"You know which one cy!" Tail gleemed. He curled up in a blanket on the berth. Cyclonus grabbed a datapad then walked to over to read it to tail.

A few hours later Tailgate dozed off and was asleep against Cyclonus. He put down the datapad and laid down pulling tailgate to his chassis. He fell asleep with the minibot in his arms.

In the morning Cyclonus woke to a strange feeling, Tailgate burying his helm in cy's chassis. Tailgate's visor and mouthguard were off. Tail was kissing him, Cy love the feeling but decided to wake him.

"Oh Cyclonus I'm so sorry."
"Don't apologize, Tailgate if you want to continue I'm fine with it." With that Tailgate moved to kiss Cy. Things got carried away as Cyclonus got aroused by Tailgate's cute noises. Tailgate heard the snap of his panel, and looked behind him.

"Oh Tailgate I'm really sorry I couldn't help myself but you make me feel really loved." Cyclonus confessed, he hid his face with a pillow and screamed in embarrassment.

Tailgate moved down and played with Cyclonus' spike. Cy pushed the pillow harder to his face as he moaned. Tailgate could tell he enjoyed it. Tail laid to his abdomen, he buried his face into Cyclonus' open value.  Cyclonus shot up and look at tailgate, tailgate moved his gaze to the mech staring at him. He smiled and pushed his glossa in and started to stroke his spike. Cyclonus fell back and shoved the pillow back into his face. His moans and groans grew louder each passing wave of pleasure.

Cyclonus felt the pleasure fade because Tailgate moved to above Cy's spike.

"T-Tailgate what are you doing?!" Cyclonus frantically tried to stop Tail from sinking down.

"What's the problem?"
"I dont want to hurt you."
"Im not as fragile as you think I am! Please I need this!"
"Fine but please be careful tell me when it gets to much!" Tailgate nodded and slowly sunk down Cy's spike. He made cute little noises as Cy's spike filled him. He moved his hips and moved up and down. Cy put his servos on tail's hips helping him guide up and down. After a bit Cyclonus wanted no needed more. He flipped so that he was on top and was fighting not to pound Tailgate into ablivion.

"Cyclonus? Are you ok?"
"N-no I ah need more but I don't want to hurt you!"
"Hey like you said I can tell you of it's to much."
"I don't... Think I can stop!"
"It'll be fine, ok?"
Cyclonus look at tailgate with lustful but cautious optics. He put the tip inside of Tailgate's soft plush value, it's warmth was enough to make Cy moan. He push the rest in keeping his eyes on tail's face. He began to thrusted into the little bot.

"Ah ha!" The little bot began to scream with pleasure. The feeling of the retreating and reemerging spike filling the void felt so good.

"Ah Cyclonus Im going to Overload!" Tail shouted. "Cyclonus!!!!" He overload but didn't get to ride out his blissful climax. Cyclonus still continued to pound tailgate. Soon he finally overloaded into Tailgate's port. He pulled out and collapsed next to him. Tailgate felt the fluid from Cy leak out from him.

"rrrrrriiiiiippppppeeeee" Whirl said from the door from his weird noodle neck. He had a camera taped to his head. Cyclonus jumped up and sprinted towards him. "I fraggin warned you!!!"

Tailgate giggled and saw a red dot in the corner."rewind?" The archivest ran into the hall way. Tailgate sprinted after him throwing whatever he could.