Ratchet x IronHide

OK number 1 this is My alternate dimension, number 2 yes I do ship these two. and Number 3 Injoy 

It was a calm quiet day, Everyone on the Nemesis was working. Ratchet and IronHide were working on the synthetic Energon. "IronHide can you get the tool off my desk." Ratchet said, pointing to a tool. IronHide walked over to the desk and grabbed the tool, He them realized the mess on his desk, after he gave him the tool, he started to clean the desk and organized the tools on there. After that he returned to Ratchet.

"You can leave Hide, If you do can you check on the prisoners?"  Ratchet asked. "Of course." IronHide said and with that he left to check on the prisoners, Matrix and Optimus. Ratchet looked to his desk and smiled

 IronHide and Ratchet have been dating for what seemed like forever, IronHide had gone into heat early. In the hall down to the prison, Creature ran by him, 

"SORRY HIDE!!!" she yelled behind her. Knockout ran and hit IronHide landing on his back. "My my what do we have here? You looked so handsome, IronHide. Say do-" "No I will not tell you what she likes." IronHide interrupted  Knockout. 

"Oh come on, throw a medic a wrench please! I just want to prove I'm hers. Jazz is nothing but a no good Vampire!" Knockout said getting up. "She likes who she likes and don't talk about Jazz like that. He tries to do his best," IronHide said.

"Ah whatever," knockout said and ran off to find Creature. 'poor creature, she's been through a lot.' Hide thought. He checked on the prisoners, it looked like Optimus was about to break and join them. He then walked back to his dorm to prepare what he had in store.

Ratchet had finished up his work for the day, and decided to roam the halls for a while, Upon walking down the vehicon  dorms, he heard struggling, A door burst open and Creature lunged at him and crawled on his back.

Bee and Knockout came out from that room with a pair of cuffs in their hands. " Do you know where Creature went?" they said out of breath. "no clue she ran down the other way though." They turned and ran down the opposite way Ratchet was. "Thank you so much Ratchet, Could you bring be to my dorm?" She asked. Ratchet nodded and went to her dorm. "Thank you so much for cover me and bring me to my dorm.

Ratchet smiled and went to his dorm, but it was locked, "IronHide are you in there?" He called, "Uh y-yeah." IronHide stuttered. "Can you unlock the door please." Ratchet asked, with rustling and pede steps toward the door, Hide unlocked it.

IronHide had a blush on his faceplates. Ratchet put his hand on him and kissed him and then walked in. "I saw creature today," Ratchet said. "She was being chased by Knockout and Bumblebee... Again. They should just accept that she loves Jazz and not them." Ratchet said. "Yeah I saw her earlier chased by Knockout." "Oh what? No bumblebee?" "Nope"

IronHide walked up to him and wrapped his arms around him. Ratchet felt the heat radiating off of him, "Are you ok IronHide?" Ratchet asked. "N-no! Ah I went... into heat... early." IronHide said pushing himself on Ratchet, Ratchet moved to the berth and Pushed IronHide on the berth. They kissed as IronHide moved to be on top of Ratchet.

They both removed their panels and IronHide started to slip into Ratchet, Once he was fully in he let the medic adjust, Ratchet Nodded and IronHide started at a rough and fast pace, the poor medic whimpers with each and every thrust. IronHide was starting to feel better.

Their bodies produce so much heat that their fans and alarms whirled in their heads, but they didn't care they were lost in pleasure and lust for one another. They both felt their overloads coming, IronHide overloaded first. He collapse on Ratchet's chassis, Ratchet push him onto his back and positioned himself at IronHide's Port. Ratchet slowly went into his port waiting for him to adjust. He nodded and Ratchet started to go at a slower pace and less rough than Hide did. Ratchet within a few minute Ratchet came. 

He pulled out and collapse next to IronHide, and slept in each others arms for the night. 

BONUS TIME FUCKERS

Ratchet and IronHide went down to the medical bay and saw Jazz on the medical berth with cuts, gashes and dents, he also had one arm ripped off. "Hey Ratchet what's up?" Jazz said cheerfully. "What happened? Knockout do you know what happened?" Ratchet asked looking horrified

"Fucker Broke Creature's spark, Soundwave is comforting her," He said looked at Ratchet with a pissed off look. Knockout looked back to Soundwave holding Creature. "Too much... Too much" Said Soundwave.