Megatron x Starscream

Starscream and Megatron were working at their stations. An alarm went off.

"Lord Megatron we need you at mine 12, the autobots are attacking!" A vehicon called in. Megatron sighed and dragged Starscream with him. The autobots almost won when Stars shot a missile at Optimus and caught him off guard.

"Optimus Prime what a surprise." Megatron said sarcastically, jumping down, One of the Autobots called back to their base. A portal open and they ran though. Stars and Mega went back to the ship and went back to their work. Starscream was a little upset. He was use to being congratulated on attacking an autobot, but this time Megatron didn't say a word.

'Maybe he's just irritated... He'll probably say something tomorrow.' Starsceam said, he continued working until...

"Starscream... you should go recharge... Your gonna need it." Megatron said. Starscream wondered why he said this. He didn't mind going to recharge early though. He kinda needed it after being violently woken up by an alarm. Stars fell asleep almost intantly.

Stars woke up and check the time. It was past the time he should've been woken up. He was panicking and ran to his station. He started work then Megatron came in.

"How are you, Starscream?" Megatron said, he sounded in a much better mood.

"Ah I'm good." Starscream said quit fast. He was so scared about Megatron finding out he was late.

"I know you woke late. And I wanted you to. You've done so much for the entire team. And sometime I don't say anything. And I am terribly sorry, Stars." Megatron said with deep regret. Starscream's spark slowed down from its racing state.

"Its alright, you where probably irritated or annoyed or just tired." Starscream said, he continued to work.

"Come by the bridge when you're done with your work." Megatron said. Starscream nodded and continued to work until all of his assignments had been done, he had done all of them. He thought he had more to take care of but he didn't. He walked down to the bridge where Megatron told him to meet him.

He walked in where Megatron was at the controls finishing an announcement. He then turned off the com system... Or so Starscream though.

"Come here Stars." Megatron spoke is a soft but gruff voice. Starscream obliged,

"Stars I do not give you the congrats you on every thing and i feel you deserve more this time." Megatron closed the gap between them. His helm leaned down to Starscream's and passionately kissed him. Starscream's spark jumped, but he started to kiss back. Megatron licked Star's dermas, but Starscream denied him. Megatron let out a low growl, Starscream open and the warlord explore the cavern. They battled for dominance but Starscream lost. They separated and Megatron smiling over his victory.

"Starscream face the monitors now!" Megatron commanded. His loving demeanor changed into his original personallity. Stars jumped and quickly turned to the monitors. He was forced down to where his sevros supported him on the console.

"Now all you haved to do is obey me!" Megatron said leaning over Starscream so he couldn't stand straight. Starscream was shivering in fear.

"Why are you shivering? Are you scared?" Megatron said in a low voice. Starcream nodded.

"Heh... Open for me." Megatron said. Starscream instantly knew what he want him to do. Starscream slid back his port covering. Megatron instantly thrusted a digit inside Starscream port.

"AHHH~" Starscream moaned. Megatron loved Star's reaction and kept doing that up until he had three digits in his port. Starscream's moans where so loud. Mega removed his digits and Starscream whined because the stimuation was gone. Megatron then pushes in four digits in Starscream's port.

'Ah thats r-ah right. Ah he's really big.' Starscream thought. Mega removed his digits. Stars heard a click and something hard pressed against his port. Megatron slid his spike into Starscream. Stars started to cry because of his port being stretched. It was painful.

"Gahhh!" Stars yelped. Megatron didn't move, Stars nodded as he wiped his tears off.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you even more." Megatron said sounding concerned. "J-just go." Stars said through choked tears. Megatron started as a slow pace just to make sure. Soon Stars straggled cries became pleads for more and moans.

"Ahh ahh!! I'm im s-so close!" Stars yelled. His array slid back revealing his erect spike. Megatron started stroking Star's spike.

"AHH MEGATRON!!!!" Starscream yelled. He overload on Megatron. Stars breathing was labor as reality started to flood back. He looked up are the monitors and saw they where live. He felt so embarrassed his panels slid back and he pushed megatron off of him. He then spirinted back to his room and locked the door.

"Starscream come out, I'm sorry you feel embarrassed. I didn't know!" Megatron called out. Starscream didn't answer for he was asleep due to the fatigue and the embarrassment.

To be continue...