Blitzwing x reader

Blitzwing POV

{ICY:} Ah maybe this?... nah I wouldn't work. What will though? I must impress her!{HotHead:} AAAAHHHHH this is too diffcult!!! Why are we doing this again? {Icy:} because we loves her. she is perfect. {Random:} how about this? It's almost as perfect as her! {Icy:} Yes! Yes! this will work... wait... how are you so smart? {Random:} *IDK noise*

Normal POV

"Blitzy where are you? Ya silly goose." Said the femme blitz loved so much! "{Random} I'm over here *insane laughter*" The femme laught at his insane laughter, Y/N walked around the corner where blitzwing was hiding. "There you are blitzy! Ah-mmm" she was cut of by his  kiss. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. They separated, and Icy came out and immediately ran away from her. {Icy}why the frag did you do that, Random!!! {Random} Hey it was part of the plan you German Idiot!! {Icy} We're all German you idiot. {Hothead} Stop fighting you two {Icy} Wait! Where's Random?! {HotHead}
He's gone. Wait he only disappears if we go into heat. {Icy} oh no! He is so dead when he reappears {HotHead} wait why does disappear again? {Icy} He's basically a child so he hides or something, I ah can't remember. Oh no it start to take effect!

'Why did he run off? Why did he kiss me then just left. He probably got embarrassed. But he just wouldn't do that!' Y/N had the same problem like blitz where her personality switched but it was difficult to identify her emotion. She ran to where she thought she heard him. "Blitzwing where are you?!?" Y/N yelled. She heard noise coming from his dorm, she pressed her audio receptor against the door. "What should we do? We need to teach him a lesson!" Y/N knock on the door "Gah! Who's there?!" He yelled. "Its Y/N" She chirped. Blitzwing came to the door and opened it. "Oh uh do you want to come in?" Blitz said moving out the way for Y/N to come in. 'He's blushing like mad!' She thought. "So why did ya run off like that?" "Well it was random who kissed you, and also kinda pit us into heat." He said blushing. Y/N turned to face him and slowly walked up to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Do you want get pay back." She leaned closer to his audio receptor and whispered her plan.

A grin formed on blitzwing's face, he pick her up and put her on his berth. He kissed her passionately and slid a servo down to her crotch plating. He took it off and started to play with her port. She moaned and started to take off blitzwing crouch plating. And played with his spike. He got a little impatient and started to enter her. "Ah blitzwing a little impatient are we?" "Ah sorry I just aah," blitz  was cut off by Y/N pulling him closer, and putting him in more. They started at a rough pace, but they were being quiet. They both heard the slick noises of blitz moving in and out of her.

INSIDE OF BLITZ'S MIND

(HotHead) Oh dear primus he's back Icy, Random is back! (Icy) frag yes get him over here. HotHead grab poor Random and put him in control. (Random) ah nooo (Icy) oh come on you love it. Once he took control he started to enjoy it alot more. He started going at a rougher pace than before. "Ah hello Random. You enjoying yourself?" "*insane laughter* very much so ah I feel myself getting closer!" He soon overloaded which caused Y/N to overload. "I love you so so so much" blitzwing wing said burying his face into Y/N neck. "I love you too blitzy"

Ok sorry this took so long to make but I was brain dead for A little bit but this was requested by @TheGhostlyKracken