Shockwave x Soundwave p2

When they met optic to visor their sparks skipped a beat. From being startle and being in the presents of their crush. Shocky moved for Sounders to get out. Soundwave got out of his room then proceed their morning routine around the Nemesis. Sounders heard a noise that got him into defensive stance. Sounders looked around for anything, it was just Megatron dropping something in his room.

"Sorry Soundwave. I didn't mean to spook you." Megatron said and Soundwave just nodded and continued on his routine, but shockwave stayed behind.

"What wrong shockwave?"  Megatron asked

"Arg I don't know how to talk to him. Mostly due to the fact he doesn't speak. But also I kinda like him like him. I have to go to my station." Then Shockwave rushed off to his station.

What Shockwave said gave Megatron an idea.

When shockwave got to his station Soundwave was decoding the Icon data base like usual. Shockwave walked up to his part of the controls system. They both worked in silence. Every so often Shockwave would look over at Soundwave's sleek and flawless frame. A message came from Megatron.

"Soundwave you are needed at the bridge!" Megatron yelled. He didn't sound to pleasant. Soundwave saved his work and walked away with some anger. Sounders was fuming cant he have just one normal day?! Once he got to the bridge his put on a different demeanor and walked up to Megatron.

"Soundwave I need you to go to mine 69 (im so fucking sorry... But seriously don't Decepticons have a lot of mines?). Soundwave nodded and went to the mine. Leaving Megatron to his plans of trapping Sounders and Shocky in a berthroom together.

Shockwave worked and worked until he was done and ready to go recharge. Until he ran into Soundwave and both of them were shove into a berthroom.

"What the illogical frag happened." Shockwave called put to the bot that pushed them. He looked to soundwave then notice the cracked visor. Soundwave couldnt see though his visor. He felt Shockwave help him out.

"Thank you" Soundwave spoke with his raspy voice. Shockwave was about to have an illogical breakdown. Before that happened he yelled and banged on the door.

"I'm not letting you out and both of you know why!" The voice of the warlord rung out. Both of them knew that the had to come clean about their feelings. Hours and hours passed and they fell asleep together. They woke up and tried their best to break out but nobody helped them.

"Ok fine I had enough of this Soundwave, I have a crush on you... I had it since I first laid my optic on you. Its fine if you-" shockwave was cut off by Soundwave's servo. Sounders pulled off his crack visor and looked up at shockwave. Shocky's optics were met with a beautiful pair of purple optics.

"Its ok I have one on you too. I was just too shy to tell you." Soundwave said with his raspy voice. Shockwave leaned in and pressed his helm into Soundwave's, as some sort of kiss, soundwave pressed back.

"Alright you two you are free to go... And dont worry about your work. You two get the day off. To have some fun." Megatron said. Soundwave put his visor back on and They walked out of the room then ran to the portal room and got out of there fast.

"Wow Soundwave this place is beautiful." Shockwave said astonished. "Why did you put your visor back on?" Shockwave ask.

"I don't want anyone else to see my face." He said pulling off his visor. He walked up behind shockwave and up his helm on his shoulder plates,wrapping his arms around Shocky's frame.

Shockwave turned around meeting Soundwave's optics once again. They both knelt down, shockwave helping Soundwave down. They pressed their helms together. Shockwave started to lean back holding Sounders, with Sounders laying on shockwave all seemed perfect. They closed their optics and started to explore each others frames. Soundwave's long and slender digits got into the small places no one would normally get. Shockwaves traced over the divits in Soundwave's armor.

Soundwave's servos began to wander farther and farther. He was going near shockwave's interfacing panel. Soundwaves tenidrills started to wrap around shockwave's arms and tank. Shockwave's servo and gun started to travel to Soundwave's hips and pulled him closer. Soundwave cupped shockwave's helm. Shockwave couldnt hold back his arosual and his interface plate snapback, Soundwave looked down at shockwave's spike and moaned. Soundwave's interfacing panel slide back. Shockwave moved his servo down to Sounders port, stroking the outside of his entrance. Shockwave put two of his digits in Sounders. Sounders whimpered as this happened.

"*huff* Sounders have you interface before?" Shockwave asked.

"N-n-no ah I-I haven't." Soundwave whimpered. "I will be careful then." Shockwave said. After Sounders adjusted he started to whine for more from shocky.

"A little excited aren't we?" Shockwave hummed. "Well I'll just hurry up. He removed his digits and put the tip of his spike at Soundwave's entrance. Soundwave screwed his optics shut and waited for the pain. Shockwave pushed into him slowly being careful not to hurt him... Too much.

"Ahh!" Soundwave yelped, he was put his helm in the crook of Shocky's neck cables. He cried in shockys neck. Shockwave told him. It was ok and that they could stop. Soundwave shook his head.

"No! Please go on. Ill be fine." Soundwave said sounding much better. He slowly moved and out of Soundwave's port. Soundwave started to moan from the friction cause to his new lover. They roamed each others frames. They both felt their overloads coming. Soundwave's hurt more, suddenly it hit him soundwave's biolights and optics brighten, he arched his back and scream at the top of his voice. They both overloaded. Sounders collapse on top of Shocky's chassis falling asleep. Shockwave felt happy, he was about to help his new mate back to the nemesis, but he soon realized that while the overloaded, their spark chambers opened. He panicked for a sec but he was happy that Soundwave was sparked. He fell asleep.

Da da Da da Bonus time
Shockwave woke up with Soundwave still on his chassis.

"Soundy wake up." Shockwave said rubbing Sounders back struts. "Uh what happened last night." Soundwave said looking down at the mech below him. "Oh yeah we messed around." Soundwave said sleepily.

"Something else happened after you overloaded." Shocky said. Soundwave held his chassis. They got up and went back to the nemesis. Of course Soundwave had his crack visor on. They went to the medbay to have his visor repaired until knockout scanned Soundwave... Everyone found out what happened that night. But no one teased them.

BP_Shadowmaru I know you wanted to read this sincw the first part came out so i hope you enjoyed it.