Rewind x Chromedome

Rewind and Chromedome have been sparkmates for awhile. They tend to get touchy feely when going into recharge, but never go any farther than touching.

They were planning to go farther but the Incident happened chromedome had to shoot rewind in order to save him. He seemed so depressed about the incident. His arm wasn't there still broken, he didnt go to ratchet to get it reconstructed.

  Cyclonus looked at him he knew that he was suicidal and that rewind had saved him. Chromedome couldn't erase the memories because of what rewind left. Cyclonus knew that Chrome might go back to his patterns.

But what Cyclonus didn't know was that Chromedome would get extremly abusive to everyone. Tailgate would be taken away and kept away from Chromedome's wrath. One day Cyclonus couldn't get to Tailgate in time. Chrome had kicked him and held him at gun point

"Chromedome stop this madness let him go!" Whirl yelled as he held Cy back from killing chrome. Everyone watch in fear and anxiousness. What would happen?

"Stop this madness" chrome mocked "screw you whirl you don't know how this feels."

"Look chrome I dont know... I'm not even the bot to talk to you Rung is... But rung died yet you didnt see me abuse everyone, and I miss that dork every damn day!" Whirl called out. "And killing Tailgate wont solve anything, it will just get you killed. Cause if you kill that mini-bot I won't stop Cy." Cyclonus growled and stared daggers into chromedome.

"Whatever." A gunshot rung out and tail laid still. A pool of energon formed from the mini-bot. Whirl let go of Cy watching the chaos that was about to happen. Cyclonus drew his sword and stabbed chrome in the tanks. Whirl knowtis movement from tail. He got up and held his shoulder. Tailgate was alive.

"Cyclonus!! Stop!!" Cyclonus looked up from holding chromedome in a chokehold. He saw Tailgate was alive. Chromedome dropped to the ground as cy ran and smothered tailgate with hugs and kisses.

"I though he killed you!" He cried. He ran to medbay with a few medic running after him. Ratchet stayed and grabbed chromedome and walked to the medbay.
"Ratchet seriously I'm fine!" He e
"Your arm is gone and your losing energon. Your such an idiot chromedome! Why in the name of Primus would you do that. Cyclonus is much more dangerous than you think." Ratchet yelled he held chrome down and started to work. Afterwards he had chromdome strapped down and had an IV attached to his spark.

He looked over at tailgate who also had a IV attached to his spark. He was asleep, Cyclonus came in calmly and sat down on the medical berth and rubbed tailgate's helm. It seemed like Cy didn't know chrome was there. Chrome felt extreme guilt for hurting the innocent bot. He decided to sleep,  he closed his optics and dozed off. In the morning Chrome was awoken by the medics rushing passed him carrying someone. Someone small. Chromedome looked at his IV it was gone, he called for one of the medics to get it. Redalert looked over and got him a new one.

"I'm letting you out of your restraints but dont get off of this berth or take the IV out or Ratchet will smack you." He said Chromedome nodded as he sat up and looked at where Ratchet and the other medics were working.

"How could this happen?"
"I'm guessing that we manage to cross timelines in which his crew died and only he died in this one." After a bit all the medic got the bot stabilized. Some of the medics stayed to monitor him while ratchet went up to chrome and looked at the damage.

"Surprisingly your injuries is heal nicely, since you know you had low energon."
"Who is that bot?"
"Rewind, chromedome, yes I know that its impossible because you shot him bit this is a different timeline rewind. His crew was wiped out by thw DJD." Chromedome was dumbfounded.
"So is he?..."
"No. No major injuries just severely low on energon."

Days later

Chromedome introduced himself to rewind and they felt awkward but soon they became friends then lovers.

Rewind was the same as their own, it felt as if he never even left. One night rewind felt like he wanted more than just touch each other.

Rewind started to grind against his lover's interfacing panel.

"REWIND!!" Chrome yelped. He tried to stop but damnit it felt so good. Chrome just aloud him to do it, his body was burning and overwhelmed. Rewind was already exposed and basically covering chrome panels with his lubricant. Eventually Chromedome couldnt hold back his arousal and his panels snapped back revealing his erect spike. Rewind purred at the sight. Chromedome was an average size for a bot his size but for Rewind he was big, big enough to make his port soaking wet. He got on him gently and lowered himself onto Chrome's spike. His whimpered as he lowered himself. He moved his hips trying to relax his tighten port. Chrome saw his struggle and rubbed his back while locking optics. Rewind look into them and felt chromedome's calmness and loving nature. He did relax enough for him to start moving, chrome used his servos to help him. They look into each others optics and both of them saw that they truly loved each other. They both felt a stir in their tanks but didn't move any faster. Rewind had his servos on chromedome's, his grip tighten when a wave of pleasure pass over him, with each passing wave he inched closer to his release. He finally overloaded his back arched, his entire frame shook as he rode out his overload. When he came down form his high they continue so that Chromedome could finish. Chrome felt his release come closer just out of reach until Rewind overloaded again causing him to be sent over the edge.

After that they went to clean up and lay down. Rewind open his spark chamber, chrome looked and open his, their chassis connected and they fell asleep together.